B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I was kind of hoping this would be a one couple apartment and it might be hard to invite Sofie back if she'd come. Yesterday Roza hardly left her room. In contrast Belle was out of her room most of the day. It is difficult for Nate not speaking Ukrainian or Russian but he says he'll learn.

Nate home and describing his workout.

Personaly always enjoyed th house more with two couples,more to see.But Sometimes,well most of times leads to this "separation fase" were one couple is one side the other more in other,and it's kinda normal,unless they already were friends(that doesn't seem the case),Regard Sophie and her shows..if two couples means she will no apear then..long live two couples in the house!😆.

I had just become happy to discover that Nate was learning Ukrainian, but now I find out that there is a language barrier, you really want me bad, now I am very sad

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Does she?...It's news to me

that's what I was told.  apparently she has the same brand on the back of her neck as Serafima had.  don't ask me what the tattoo is because I didn't ask what the tattoo was.

same brand = same stables!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's what I was told.  apparently she has the same brand on the back of her neck as Serafima had.  don't ask me what the tattoo is because I didn't ask what the tattoo was.

Ah right...I thought you meant she was one of Sera's girls...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ah right...I thought you meant she was one of Sera's girls...

well, that's just a matter of opinion and in my opinion she would be one of her girls or works out of the same stable........you can draw your own conclusion!

il y a 20 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Honestly I think some of the girls in this project know each other before they landed in Barcelona (pretty obvious) so it won't be surprising if they come from the same agency or are friends etc.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Honestly I think some of the girls in this project know each other before they landed in Barcelona (pretty obvious) so it won't be surprising if they come from the same agency or are friends etc.

yes sir, i totally agree.  it's one big network of girls!