what about the apartment maintenance?

Guest voyeurisa

Guest Squirrel

In my experience with this subject:

RLC usually pulls an entire apartment OFF the site menu if the residents move out.

RLC will post "on vacation" ("on holiday" for you Brits) if the residents will be gone for several days.

RLC will post "Under Maintenance" when they want to reconfigure their cameras or repair a data transmission problem.

RLC is pretty good about this.

Guest Squirrel

i believe they are teleported to some weird dimension timeline or so?..

cam 7 shows them fucking.

cam 8 shows her giving him a handjob  ???

Dang. That never happened to me when I was a young  :-\man...

Guest Squirrel

Me either. You got one or the other. But getting both was when you had both mom and daughter.  :)

But at the same time? In the same place?

Damn, that's worth 1,000 points if you could pull that off. . . that's way beyond a home run...or two home runs. It's outta the ballpark...

It was great. I was tagging the 16 year old daughter and the 40 year old mom. Mom came home from work and caught us and joined in. The daughter freaked at first, but then mom said we had done it a few times when daughter wasn't there.

Daughter had huge tits. Mom was flat as a board with 1 inch long nipples. Daughter was blonde and mom was a redhead. Go figure.

Guest Squirrel

It was great. I was tagging the 16 year old daughter and the 40 year old mom. Mom came home from work and caught us and joined in. The daughter freaked at first, but then mom said we had done it a few times when daughter wasn't there.

Daughter had huge tits. Mom was flat as a board with 1 inch long nipples. Daughter was blonde and mom was a redhead. Go figure.

Whelp, my friend, if they didn't charge you or steal money from your wallet, I'd say you hit God Tier with that experience!