B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

Hey gents, I'm back from the hospital.  Actually I've been back almost an hour but Monica stayed with me until just a minute ago.  I haven't opened RLC or read any of the posts yet but just wanted to let you all know that according to the doctor everything went very well with the surgery.  I won't be able to tell for about 48 hours whether my sight is better because my eye is still heavily dilated and blurry but hopefully I will be able to see much better.  I feel like I have a grain of sand in my eye and will for a couple days but he said that is perfectly normal and will go away.  

I'm absolutely starving because I haven't had anything to eat or drink since midnight so I'm going to fix some dinner and then read the days posts and check up on the apartments.  I'll be back in an hour or so.  

Anything happen that I should know about?  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Hey gents, I'm back from the hospital.  Actually I've been back almost an hour but Monica stayed with me until just a minute ago.  I haven't opened RLC or read any of the posts yet but just wanted to let you all know that according to the doctor everything went very well with the surgery.  I won't be able to tell for about 48 hours whether my sight is better because my eye is still heavily dilated and blurry but hopefully I will be able to see much better.  I feel like I have a grain of sand in my eye and will for a couple days but he said that is perfectly normal and will go away.  

I'm absolutely starving because I haven't had anything to eat or drink since midnight so I'm going to fix some dinner and then read the days posts and check up on the apartments.  I'll be back in an hour or so.  

Good to hear you're doing well 
a quiet day here 

Peek a Boo..... I see you...… I am so glad to see Karina has finally decided to give up on the granny panties and do us a little commando.

I like this Karina very much, so much better than the ultra conservative Karina.

39 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry Dont...I'm sort of backtracking in the wrong order, so just ignore my last post...Glad to hear it sounds like it went well...I'm pretty impressed with your 1 eyed typing mind...😉

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Dont...I'm sort of backtracking in the wrong order, so just ignore my last post...Glad to hear it sounds like it went well...I'm pretty impressed with your 1 eyed typing mind...😉

Fortunately I've been typing for many many years so I don't ever even look at the keyboard.  I've got a patch over that eye so I'm only seeing out of my left now.  It's good enough to read the posts but I wouldn't want to have to read any very fine print for a few days.

Thanks for asking my friend.

• Like 1