B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

Thanks to Valerie and Damira for a very nice surprise tonight.  Very visible and very real. I hope we see more from them.  Numi certainly isn't going to give Valerie anything so it's nice to see Damira step up to bat. 

10 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks to Valerie and Damira for a very nice surprise tonight.  Very visible and very real. I hope we see more from them.  Numi certainly isn't going to give Valerie anything so it's nice to see Damira step up to bat. 

it sounds like B4 was the place to be tonight!!  another good pussy eating show that I missed lol......oh well, can't win them all.  Congrats to the Valerie and Damira for giving you people a show!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it sounds like B4 was the place to be tonight!!  another good pussy eating show that I missed lol......oh well, can't win them all.  Congrats to the Valerie and Damira for giving you people a show!!

You would have enjoyed it Harley.  The strap-on show that followed was less than impressive but the first part of the show was worth it. 

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You would have enjoyed it Harley.  The strap-on show that followed was less than impressive but the first part of the show was worth it. 

there was a strap on show as well?  yeah, i'm sure i would have enjoyed it all but there is just not enough of it to make me want to start throwing my money away on RLC again, and now with only the Barcelona apartments left (which i used to love to follow) there just is not enough for me to even think about signing up again.........rate cut or not, money is not the issue! At least with all the Russian apartments there was always a chance to see a new girl naked but now that chance is gone..........not good for RLC i'm afraid.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there was a strap on show as well?  yeah, i'm sure i would have enjoyed it all but there is just not enough of it to make me want to start throwing my money away on RLC again, and now with only the Barcelona apartments left (which i used to love to follow) there just is not enough for me to even think about signing up again.........rate cut or not, money is not the issue! At least with all the Russian apartments there was always a chance to see a new girl naked but now that chance is gone..........not good for RLC i'm afraid.

I agree in part but I'm hopeful that RLC will be forced to step up their game plan or go down the tubes.  As things are now there just isn't enough to hold our interest at any cost.  I'm going to stick it out for a bit and hope for the best. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree in part but I'm hopeful that RLC will be forced to step up their game plan or go down the tubes.  As things are now there just isn't enough to hold our interest at any cost.  I'm going to stick it out for a bit and hope for the best. 

Good luck to you!!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the last several days Anabella and Salma have really started getting cozy. So far they haven't done a whole lot except play with each others tits in the tub but they have been spending a lot of time together on one or the others bed laughing and talking.  I'm curious to see if it goes any farther.  Remember that's one pussy she hasn't scored yet. 

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the last several days Anabella and Salma have really started getting cozy. So far they haven't done a whole lot except play with each others tits in the tub but they have been spending a lot of time together on one or the others bed laughing and talking.  I'm curious to see if it goes any farther.  Remember that's one pussy she hasn't scored yet. 

keep me informed, would love to know what happens.