B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

your guess is as good as mine.  i do feel that RLC owes it's subscribers some kind of explanation, unfortunately that will never happen!

no they are silent as a really tight ass no gay party for them

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks to Valerie and Damira for a very nice surprise tonight.  Very visible and very real. I hope we see more from them.  Numi certainly isn't going to give Valerie anything so it's nice to see Damira step up to bat. 

I think at some point you will say stop, these two girls were taken by RLC to do this, they did it on their own practically every day, and Damira has sex with whatever she walks and breathes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think at some point you will say stop, these two girls were taken by RLC to do this, they did it on their own practically every day, and Damira has sex with whatever she walks and breathes

That may be true to a certain extent but you have to admit that what they did last night was better and more real than anything else we've been offered lately.  Whether "they were taken by RLC to do this" or not it was at least something.  I am tired of solo bates and girls like Numi who don't do a damn thing so I'm not going to complain about a decent show.  It's what I'm paying for.

12 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I think Numi is the biggest space eater.  

Numi has bated in several places, many times, and she is topless very often. Besides, I find Numi alot better looking.

• Like 1

Have you seen that B2's bullshit beats Valerie/Damira on Replay from last night?! How's that fucking possible???? Unless the majority of the RLC audience at most times are made up of "stray watchers", and not regulars. 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Numi has bated in several places, many times, and she is topless very often. Besides, I find Numi alot better looking.

She isn't ugly but I don't think she's all that good looking but to each his own.  And as I've said many many times I am not a fan of solo bates so that doesn't do anything for me.  Can you honestly say you would rather watch Numi bate alone than see Valerie and Damira eat each other out like last night?  If so then that's fine for you but my tastes steer in the other direction.   As they say "That's why God made chocolate and vanilla".  Everybody likes something different

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Have you seen that B2's bullshit beats Valerie/Damira on Replay from last night?! How's that fucking possible???? Unless the majority of the RLC audience at most times are made up of "stray watchers", and not regulars. 

I have to agree with you there.  I can't believe B2 beat out Valerie and Damira but again different strokes for different folks.