B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:58 PM, StnCld316 said:

This Apartment will likely be the next to Downsize.  Go to a smaller Apartment with only 3 or 4 Girls.  Since RLC will likely be taking a hit financially over the Loss of the Russian Apartments they'll likely have to reduce the Overhead.  6 Girls x 2,000 Euro's a Month + Bonus's if they still get them for each Girl + RLC has to pay the Utilities and any upkeep it's not feasible to keep such a large place when you only have 8 Apartments and soon to lose 50 to 60% of your Revenue when Members Cancel their Subscriptions.  

I don't think RLC can risk further downsizing. Rather, they must now see whether they invest again or not. Over the years the project has certainly generated a lot of profit and I suspect that could be the case again in the future. 

Anyway, in any case it is necessary to finally get rid of all these show girls. RLC urgently needs real emotions again and people who really share a part of their life with the cameras. B4 would be perfect for this, if RLC would instead of casting 7-8 girls for this place, simply have 3-4 genuine couples there. The important thing would be not to do any more shows. Ultimately it would be a return to the roots and with a good cast (not mass but class) RLC could get back to the top. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Has anybody seen Anabella bate at all?  I switch to something else when any of the girls bate but I don't remember ever having to switch away from Anabella's room.  I don't think she bates, I don't think she facetimes naked with anyone.  I think the only thing she does is participate in some of the party shows and alone with Salma.  

Not that I've seen. Neither has Diva.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not that I've seen. Neither has Diva.

You know now that I think about it I think you're right about Diva as well.  She likes to walk around topless and show her tits but that's about all.  I think I did see her in a mild massage show with one of the girls but don't remember for sure.  If she did you can tell it didn't make much of an impression on me or I'd remember it.  

• Like 1

I like seeing how Anabella and Salma are spending so much time together.  They are getting almost inseparable.  They do their shows but I think they are better than most of the Barca girl shows.  They sure love deep kissing.  When they aren't doing shows they still are together most of the time.  They eat together, they go shopping together.  They just really enjoy each other's company and that's nice to see.

Speaking of their shows, if there is one tonight Salma still isn't going to get any of that pussy.  Anabella just took a shower and before she got in she wiped quite a bit of blood out of her treasure chest. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

You know now that I think about it I think you're right about Diva as well.  She likes to walk around topless and show her tits but that's about all.  I think I did see her in a mild massage show with one of the girls but don't remember for sure.  If she did you can tell it didn't make much of an impression on me or I'd remember it.  

Yeah, I agree, I'm not a big fan of Diva. She doesn't do much, and she seems abit bossy around the others, or atleast wanting to be in the middle of everything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I agree, I'm not a big fan of Diva. She doesn't do much, and she seems abit bossy around the others, or atleast wanting to be in the middle of everything.

You're right as rain, that's exactly how I see her.  She also has a very "meaty ass".  Not firm and shapely at all. 

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right as rain, that's exactly how I see her.  She also has a very "meaty ass".  Not firm and shapely at all. 

I don't mind a "meaty ass", nor some belly. On quite the conterary actually, I think it's nice. But the scares and strong coloured hair is more a downside to me.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I don't mind a "meaty ass", nor some belly. On quite the conterary actually, I think it's nice. But the scares and strong coloured hair is more a downside to me.

I guess to each his own.  She just doesn't do anything for me at all, especially the hair.  If I listed my favorite Barca girl for each asset face, tits, pussy, ass, personality, smile, etc I'm afraid Diva would be right down toward the bottom in every category.

12 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think RLC can risk further downsizing. Rather, they must now see whether they invest again or not. Over the years the project has certainly generated a lot of profit and I suspect that could be the case again in the future. 

Anyway, in any case it is necessary to finally get rid of all these show girls. RLC urgently needs real emotions again and people who really share a part of their life with the cameras. B4 would be perfect for this, if RLC would instead of casting 7-8 girls for this place, simply have 3-4 genuine couples there. The important thing would be not to do any more shows. Ultimately it would be a return to the roots and with a good cast (not mass but class) RLC could get back to the top. 

Back to Promoting themselves with Couples.  Party Girls are a Dime a Dozen, they come and they go.

• Like 1