B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Seeing Salma and Annabella together day after day, for the first time since I'm a premium subscriber (2013) I would be tempted to say that their relationship doesn't seem fake or staged. It looks very sincere... I like seeing Salma so happy ... 

I agree that it is a beautiful friendship, the only difference is that Salma continues to do her shows, like yesterday evening with pepper, Anabella instead seems to me more real, for now what she does, she does it naturally

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I agree that it is a beautiful friendship, the only difference is that Salma continues to do her shows, like yesterday evening with pepper, Anabella instead seems to me more real, for now what she does, she does it naturally

The first time I saw Salma and Anabella together it was a show just like a number of other shows Salma has done with different girls and I didn't think anything of it.  The last couple weeks my opinion is changing.  I'm not going to jump the gun here and say this is a genuine romance blooming but the signs are there that it's entirely possible.  I see them touch each other when they pass in the kitchen.  They kiss each other for no reason other than they want to kiss each other.  They go everywhere together, they bathe together and they play together.  They still do their shows but it's not all show and even during their shows you can tell when they change the script at times and get more serious.  Granted it's more Anabella because Salma still has the show mentality going but she seems to be feeling it as well and maybe doesn't know how to handle those feelings yet especially since she still has a boyfriend.  

For now it's just very nice to see them enjoy each other so much and I hope to see it continue to grow but time will tell.  If I have no expectations then I won't have any disappointments.  

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

The first time I saw Salma and Anabella together it was a show just like a number of other shows Salma has done with different girls and I didn't think anything of it.  The last couple weeks my opinion is changing.  I'm not going to jump the gun here and say this is a genuine romance blooming but the signs are there that it's entirely possible.  I see them touch each other when they pass in the kitchen.  They kiss each other for no reason other than they want to kiss each other.  They go everywhere together, they bathe together and they play together.  They still do their shows but it's not all show and even during their shows you can tell when they change the script at times and get more serious.  Granted it's more Anabella because Salma still has the show mentality going but she seems to be feeling it as well and maybe doesn't know how to handle those feelings yet especially since she still has a boyfriend.  

For now it's just very nice to see them enjoy each other so much and I hope to see it continue to grow but time will tell.  If I have no expectations then I won't have any disappointments.  

I love to see genuine relationships developing between these girls, if that is what happening here, such as Karol and Amina...I like Anabella, as much as anyone in B4. If Salma can ditch the 'show' element when with her, this relationship could really blossom and we might witness some epic events...You never know, Anabella might even go where no girl in B4 has gone before...::)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love to see genuine relationships developing between these girls, if that is what happening here, such as Karol and Amina...I like Anabella, as much as anyone in B4. If Salma can ditch the 'show' element when with her, this relationship could really blossom and we might witness some epic events...You never know, Anabella might even go where no girl in B4 has gone before...::)

Did you see them last night Naga?  She already got where nobody else has gotten before.  Salma got on her knees with her ass in the air and Anabella was rubbing her pussy with that pepper.  To my knowledge nobody has been close before.  She didn't get IN that pussy but it might not be long now and vice versa.  Salma will probably add another notch to her belt as well. 

I know nothing about Karol and Amina but I do remember Elvira and Adelita and while Salma and Anabella aren't at that level yet they are getting close.  I just hope they have the time.  Their stays in B4 unfortunately aren't indefinite.  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Did you see them last night Naga?  She already got where nobody else has gotten before.  Salma got on her knees with her ass in the air and Anabella was rubbing her pussy with that pepper.  To my knowledge nobody has been close before.  She didn't get IN that pussy but it might not be long now and vice versa.  Salma will probably add another notch to her belt as well. 

I know nothing about Karol and Amina but I do remember Elvira and Adelita and while Salma and Anabella aren't at that level yet they are getting close.  I just hope they have the time.  Their stays in B4 unfortunately aren't indefinite.  

Hey Don't, I got a great view...I was that pepper...:biggrin:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, I wanted to tell you that I saw a short video with Danaya, it is always more beautiful and in perfect shape

Yea,  I loved it 😉 thanks Sergio 😉 

56 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Noldus, I wanted to tell you that I saw a short video with Danaya, it is always more beautiful and in perfect shape

Hello Sergio, may I ask where you found this video of Danaya?  you can PM me the answer if you don't want to say it on the open forum.