B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Looks like Anabella has got over her sunburn. 👍

Damn I hope Anabella and Salma aren't done for the night. This is no show tonight gents.  This is 2 young lovers enjoying each other in the way lovers do.  The way they kiss and touch each other isn't for the cams tonight.  It's for each other 

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Damn I hope Anabella and Salma aren't done for the night. This is no show tonight gents.  This is 2 young lovers enjoying each other in the way lovers do.  The way they kiss and touch each other isn't for the cams tonight.  It's for each other 

Unfortunately the string coming out of Anabella may limit what happens tonight but in a few days things may change. 🤞

That was beautiful and Anabella had a very nice orgasm. In my opinion I think Anabella has the most beautiful pussy in Barcelona.  

I knew this was going to happen.  It was never in doubt in my mind.  It was just a matter of time. I don't know if Anabella will ever get to return the favor but nobody believed this was going to happen either.  Maybe Anabella just isn't ready for that and maybe Salma isn't ready to let her.  

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That was beautiful and Anabella had a very nice orgasm. In my opinion I think Anabella has the most beautiful pussy in Barcelona.  

I knew this was going to happen.  It was never in doubt in my mind.  It was just a matter of time. I don't know if Anabella will ever get to return the favor but nobody believed this was going to happen either.  Maybe Anabella just isn't ready for that and maybe Salma isn't ready to let her.  

So far she has let no one lick her.

I'd bet money that tonight is the first time Anabella has ever let a woman do that to her.  Hell, she doesn't even bate but tonight I think she really wanted Salma to make love to her. This won't be the last time either.

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree with this...minus the string, of course. I think Anabella with be the 1st girl to get anywhere near Salma's pussy, and I can see her returning the favour...There seems to be a certain genuine chemistry between the girls and less show, although Salma did go straight to her phone when they'd finished...😏

• Like 1