B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

For me personally, I think B4 has gotten a little more interesting with the inclusion of Karla's boyfriend and the nice friendship bond between Salma & Anabella.

Salma seemed to be a little down in spirits over the past few weeks so having a new friend in Anabella will definitely liven her up.

But I am still waiting for them to reboot B2 which just continues to be shambolic.

Il y a 4 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Maybe the reason she has been reserved is because she has a guy...

Maybe Naga but I think likely it might be also she just gotten lazy.

And her real bates were all done undercover so far.

dean winchester GIF

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

For me personally, I think B4 has gotten a little more interesting with the inclusion of Karla's boyfriend and the nice friendship bond between Salma & Anabella.

Salma seemed to be a little down in spirits over the past few weeks so having a new friend in Anabella will definitely liven her up.

But I am still waiting for them to reboot B2 which just continues to be shambolic.

I'm enjoying B4 more since Salma and Anabella have gotten so close as well.  I think they are good for each other.   I can't agree about Karla's boyfriend but hopefully they will go away for a few days and not be in B4.  

I got a little excited when someone posted that Karina was packing but it looks like it was a false alarm and I think they have all gone over 30 days now so it looks like we are stuck with them for another month.  Obviously I'm less than thrilled.  

il y a 8 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I'm enjoying B4 more since Salma and Anabella have gotten so close as well.  I think they are good for each other.   I can't agree about Karla's boyfriend but hopefully they will go away for a few days and not be in B4.  

I got a little excited when someone posted that Karina was packing but it looks like it was a false alarm and I think they have all gone over 30 days now so it looks like we are stuck with them for another month.  Obviously I'm less than thrilled.  

Yea this is really upsetting. The whole apartment is so boring and to a certain extent, fake and repetitive. 

Amira does absolutely nothing other than cat massage shows. Karina is a little weird in my opinion and you know my thoughts about Sofie.

I am pretty sure tomorrow or the day after we are going to have another round of cat massages before Sofie's tent shows.

massage GIF  massage GIF

The black cat is Amira and the white cat is Sofie. Replay this a few more times and you sum up B2 nicely for the week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea this is really upsetting. The whole apartment is so boring and to a certain extent, fake and repetitive. 

Amira does absolutely nothing other than cat massage shows. Karina is a little weird in my opinion and you know my thoughts about Sofie.

I am pretty sure tomorrow or the day after we are going to have another round of cat massages before Sofie's tent shows.

massage GIF  massage GIF

The black cat is Amira and the white cat is Sofie. Replay this a few more times and you sum up B2 nicely for the week.

LOL cute.  Actually a little better than B2.

I'm really disappointed in B5 as well.  I was hoping they would give us some decent entertainment but that's not the case.  They don't interact with each other at all.   

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

LOL cute.  Actually a little better than B2.

I'm really disappointed in B5 as well.  I was hoping they would give us some decent entertainment but that's not the case.  They don't interact with each other at all.   

Of course, at least the cats are cute. Not so sure about the girls in B2.

Yes for B5, I am not sure why this is the case. I felt they started off nicely in the kitchen with the little chat over wine and food but turns out, they just ignore each other after that.

B3 for a moment, at least with Chris & Damon, they have interaction and the girls themselves are already friends. 

B5 is just two couples staying in an Airbnb apartment for me right now.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Of course, at least the cats are cute. Not so sure about the girls in B2.

Yes for B5, I am not sure why this is the case. I felt they started off nicely in the kitchen with the little chat over wine and food but turns out, they just ignore each other after that.

B3 for a moment, at least with Chris & Damon, they have interaction and the girls themselves are already friends. 

B5 is just two couples staying in an Airbnb apartment for me right now.

Exactly.  They don't seem to have a thing in common, don't seem to like each others company, it's just not a good situation.  

Everybody was so excited when Belle came back and had a bf with her but after a few days they don't even do much of anything together.  Nate doesn't seem very interested in Belle and he can't get his dick up which frustrates Belle big time.  Belle went to see Sofie the other night and that didn't go anywhere thanks to Sofie.  Belle has nobody to satisfy her sexual appetite except herself.  She may start getting close to one or more of the B4 girls soon.  I hope. But NOT with Nate there.  Leave him at home

il y a 3 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

Exactly.  They don't seem to have a thing in common, don't seem to like each others company, it's just not a good situation.  

Everybody was so excited when Belle came back and had a bf with her but after a few days they don't even do much of anything together.  Nate doesn't seem very interested in Belle and he can't get his dick up which frustrates Belle big time.  Belle went to see Sofie the other night and that didn't go anywhere thanks to Sofie.  Belle has nobody to satisfy her sexual appetite except herself.  She may start getting close to one or more of the B4 girls soon.  I hope. But NOT with Nate there.  Leave him at home

Yea and if I am correct, Nate does not speak Ukrainian right? I read somewhere that he was trying to learn the language?

I heard him speak English and I was surprised. Been a while since I heard anyone speak English in these streams.

And not sure if I missed anything, Belle does not bate right? I don't remember seeing any Replay thumbnail of her bating but I don't watch B5 much so I am not sure.

Yea, I hope Belle will meet some of the girls in B4 and maybe spice things up a little more. She seems to be more exciting and willing than Sophie (just my guess).

Maybe she can hook up with Salma or Valerie. Numi will be nice too.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yea and if I am correct, Nate does not speak Ukrainian right? I read somewhere that he was trying to learn the language?

I heard him speak English and I was surprised. Been a while since I heard anyone speak English in these streams.

And not sure if I missed anything, Belle does not bate right? I don't remember seeing any Replay thumbnail of her bating but I don't watch B5 much so I am not sure.

Yea, I hope Belle will meet some of the girls in B4 and maybe spice things up a little more. She seems to be more exciting and willing than Sophie (just my guess).

Maybe she can hook up with Salma or Valerie. Numi will be nice too.

Nate speaks a couple different languages but not Ukrainian.  He and Belle can only communicate in English.  He's working on that but not very fast.

Belle does bate.  In fact she has bated laying in bed right next to Nate who either won't wake up and help her out or he pretends to be asleep.  Pretty sad with a sexy gal like Belle.  

I agree, I think Belle would be happy to get something going with one or more of the B4 girls but maybe afraid of what Nate would say or do.  I don't want to see her with Salma.  Salma and Anabella are really getting a strong bond growing.  Valerie would be good, maybe even Diva but so far I haven't seen Diva get sexually interested in anyone.  Numi won't do anything.  She is too close to Valerie even though they don't do anything but an occasional mild massage.  I think Belle and Karla would be great together when Karla's bf leaves. 

The first thing she has to do is meet the B4 girls and just feel them out and see if there is any interest.  So far that's not happening.

in the end the first to arrive is Karla's "boyfriend", I must say that when I saw him I laughed a lot, it seems like a boy chosen in the catalog "gym models for a night" despite what happened RLC has a sense of very high humor, it seems to me that they had sex discovered, well even this "boyfriend" is uninhibited, strange

• Like 2

I have not yet seen what happened between Salma and Anabella, but as I said yesterday, Anabella is for now, it's very natural, but Salma must always create a show, so more than love, I think it's money, remember that she shows always her cunt to a kind of bear, so despite what she shows us, he likes cock

• Like 1