B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO and you all believe that horse shit about fixing the A/C and a water leak..................................unbelievable!

No they had a 45 minutes orgy - and cleaned it all up before they went online..... Harley......

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO and you all believe that horse shit about fixing the A/C and a water leak..................................unbelievable!

it's long time I have stop believe rlc

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

No they had a 45 minutes orgy - and cleaned it all up before they went online..... Harley......

i'm not saying they had an orgy Noldy, i'm just saying that i don't believe a word of the horse shit RLC is telling you!

Why people keep asking why the Russian apartments cutoff? because they forced to 

The Russian regime decided (first as an experiment) to split off the international web all the Russian traffic will use Russian servers and will be monitoring to the in and out traffic I just simplified a much more complicated issue

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Why people keep asking why the Russian apartments cutoff

The Russian regime decided (first as an experiment) to split off the international web all the Russian traffic will use Russian servers and will be monitoring to the in and out traffic I just simplified a much more complicated issue

because we want an official response of rlc here for make everything clear for their members, it's no more complicated than this and it's the minimum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

because we want an official response of rlc here for make everything clear for their members, it's no more complicated than this and it's the minimum

It was one 

btw, enter to any Russian web site even official on like Russian TV and you can see some kind of apology