B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #4

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

I have a suggestion for the forum administrator open a topic "All About The Russians Apartments Cutoff"

There is a topic similar,its the newer new topic in Rlc general chat.

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I agree and more then that RLC should give us as members explanations and to offer some options to continue 

I canceled my account 

you can't delete 16 apartments like this without any good explanations for everybody by a big newsletter directly on the rlc site, this is just not possible and not profesionnal.

yes open a topic if you want it will be more simple

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Why people keep asking why the Russian apartments cutoff? because they forced to 

The Russian regime decided (first as an experiment) to split off the international web all the Russian traffic will use Russian servers and will be monitoring to the in and out traffic I just simplified a much more complicated issue

i give u 2 month or all that time u want to find some  tools, severs,  to monitoring 145 miljon people...technically impossible..if they want to controll internet...get a russian intranet end cut the line to all 13 root DNS servers in the world from russian then u can control 

1 hour ago, jontee said:

i give u 2 month or all that time u want to find some  tools, severs,  to monitoring 145 miljon people...technically impossible..if they want to controll internet...get a russian intranet end cut the line to all 13 root DNS servers in the world from russian then u can control 

Why you give me there is a lot criticism anger about that step and about the expenses of the reign to build that monitoring system there is official sites that stop giving some contents as protestation

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Why you give me there is a lot criticism anger about that step and about the expenses of the reign to build that monitoring system there is official sites that stop giving some contents as protestation

give me 30 min then i gone clear this out

1 hour ago, jontee said:

give me 30 min then i gone clear this out

I hope that the Russian reign have a clear mind as you have  

BTW' part of the Russian sits back to normal I sure it's because of money