They are gone?

makrohard

/Sorry if this thread is dublicate but I couldn't find another one./

Probably everyone noticed who visited RLC today - most of the appartments are gone! As I am writting this, I noticing these are the appartments in Russia. They have some legal issues with that or what? Will they be restored? If not, with the lack of stars like Leora, Chloe, Jane etc. - this might be the end of RLC... 🤔😕

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• makrohard changed the title to They are gone?

Hi all. If you go to www.reallifecamfan.com they have all the apartments already archived as of 6/19/19. We are with you ARMY SNIPER an explanation is warranted. We all know they will leave all in the dark. Maybe we should all cancel and leave them in the dark. We think they have made more than enough money on us so it is time for them to pay us and not with BS replays. The apartments that remain are trash. We hope for all that we are wrong but we think with the new regulations in Russia it is over. Time for all those living the free life to go back to work. Maybe they can learn to speak English!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peep_R said:

For the amount that those of us pay, we are certainly owed an explanation from RLC. This dramatic cut in service certainly warrants SOME communication!!

So the explanation that the Russian government is restricting their internet and forming a permanent intranet...which has been all over the news is not enough of a clue?  Russian apartments are gone...seems pretty simple to me

26 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So the explanation that the Russian government is restricting their internet and forming a permanent intranet...which has been all over the news is not enough of a clue?  Russian apartments are gone...seems pretty simple to me

why is not vt.tv gone if it is so clear to u.....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So if it's all that simple in your omniscience, please do explain the same number of Russian apartments remaining covered in Voyeur House TV???