apartments no longer visible

gigino

Hello,
I am 15 days that I paid as a member of reallifecam for a few months for 24 apartments, and now there are only 8, (at a lower price), I don't find it right and I sent an email to get clarification if it is permanent or only momentary, but I have not yet had an answer,
do you know something more? thank you

• Like 1

The answer is quite simple - nobody knows.  Another similar site based in Russia (lifeundercam.com) has announced that the removal of their Russian apartment live feeds was because of government restrictions.  It is reasonable to assume that RLC is in the same position.  Something to do with the new Russian Internet Law.  You can look it up on Google.

IF RLC can find some way to provide live feeds within the law, it is possible the apartments will return.  If not, RLC will remain as it is with Non-Russian apartments and develop from there.

• Like 4

il y a 5 minutes, franklin a dit :

The answer is quite simple - nobody knows.  Another similar site based in Russia (lifeundercam.com) has announced that the removal of their Russian apartment live feeds was because of government restrictions.  It is reasonable to assume that RLC is in the same position.  Something to do with the new Russian Internet Law.  You can look it up on Google.

IF RLC can find some way to provide live feeds within the law, it is possible the apartments will return.  If not, RLC will remain as it is with Non-Russian apartments and develop from there.

RLC is you read this please find some way to bring back the russian couples and apartments that has been removed.

RLC stole 100 token from my account ...  How do I get back the 10 dollars I paid for these 100 tokens ...  Surely there are other injured ! Our money is not in Putin but out of Russia are the Russians still guilty of this theft ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

RLC stole 100 token from my account ...  How do I get back the 10 dollars I paid for these 100 tokens ...  Surely there are other injured ! Our money is not in Putin but out of Russia are the Russians still guilty of this theft ?

I guess they converted the tokens into subscription days. The whole thing wouldn't be so tragic if they still had any real content. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I guess they converted the tokens into subscription days. The whole thing wouldn't be so tragic if they still had any real content. 

Not a friend
  I can not convert them there is no account I can not get into it and there are 100 tokens The system does not let me log in !
it is not exactly when they log in ... theft!

il y a 5 minutes, alokin a dit :

Not a friend
  I can not convert them there is no account I can not get into it and there are 100 tokens The system does not let me log in!

Try going to the payment provider, probably SegPay.com.  They will have a record of all your payments and you can then telephone or use live chat to discuss the problem.  Explain what's happened and they may be able to offer you a solution.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, franklin said:

Try going to the payment provider, probably SegPay.com.  They will have a record of all your payments and you can then telephone or use live chat to discuss the problem.  Explain what's happened and they may be able to offer you a solution.

Thank you will try this I have in the email recording of the payment of the last 10 dollars. But what prevents the site from saying that I have used them ... the truth is that they are crooks and thieves there is no excuse for the empty accounts!

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, alokin a dit :

I will now pay $ 35 and I will see if 100 tokens will be available if I do not play all the video recordings I have in the public space for years!

The tokens system doesn't exist anymore you should receive a few extra days to your account.