B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Amalia I just love the way you lick. that ice cream cone if only you could be here to lick. on something I would love to let you lick on.😉😏

you tell her Bud!!  i'm sure if you offered to buy her round trip tickets to where you are, she would come and do just that for you.  just make sure the wifey is gone with her friends or a family member somewhere lmao

Some things just don't make a lick of sense.  Pam and Amalia are laying naked in Pams bed talking and laughing and spreading their legs as wide as they possibly can showing those lovely pussies.  Pam has her leg across Amalia and Amalia is caressing it.

Over in B4 Diva is laying naked on her bed looking at her phone.  Legs together and pussy not visible at all at the angle she is laying at.

Guess who is top cam?  I'll give you a hint, it isn't Pam and Amalia.  

I don't get it.

17 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Some things just don't make a lick of sense.  Pam and Amalia are laying naked in Pams bed talking and laughing and spreading their legs as wide as they possibly can showing those lovely pussies.  Pam has her leg across Amalia and Amalia is caressing it.

Over in B4 Diva is laying naked on her bed looking at her phone.  Legs together and pussy not visible at all at the angle she is laying at.

Guess who is top cam?  I'll give you a hint, it isn't Pam and Amalia.  

I don't get it.

its who RLC wants to be at top cam .