B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #4

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Some things just don't make a lick of sense.  Pam and Amalia are laying naked in Pams bed talking and laughing and spreading their legs as wide as they possibly can showing those lovely pussies.  Pam has her leg across Amalia and Amalia is caressing it.

Over in B4 Diva is laying naked on her bed looking at her phone.  Legs together and pussy not visible at all at the angle she is laying at.

Guess who is top cam?  I'll give you a hint, it isn't Pam and Amalia.  

I don't get it.

that's right......you don't get it Don't 🙂

53 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

if I would buy Amalia a ticket here .she would never leave  and then she would tell Pam. and all the other girls how good I am. and then they would all want to come to see me..🤣  and the fact I would never cheat on the love of my life... my loving wife..❤️ 

does she know that you watch RLC?

39 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Just poking a bit of fun Bud.  You're right, you can dream any damn way you want.  We all can.  I also love hearing happily married men talk about their loving wives.  I had that once and miss it more than you know

this we can agree on!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Evenin Harley,  haven't seen you all day.  How did the investment property hunt go last night?

hello Don't, yeah it's been one of those days where i can't keep my mouth shut and don't agree with many of the posts that i read on this forum.

the hunt went good, i looked at 3 different properties and fell in love with one of them but the price was outrageous in my opinion.  two of the properties were spectacular but didn't have what i was looking for in an investment.  the one property i did like, i didn't fall in love with because the living quarters I would have to bulldoze down and start over with, but what it had to offer was much better than the other two.........would be an easy seller with the right house on it.  needless to say, it was fun and even my daughter got a night off from the twins and was able to interject on the possibilities of the properties.  we had a good time together and now my kids know more of what i'm looking for!

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm one of the believers that it's how many are viewing a particular cam and if it isn't it certainly should be.   

Yes, it is 100% certanly based on views, believing anything else is not logical at all! Like as if RLC had an employee sitting there deciding what is to be top-cam? They have 0 costumer-support, when things get broke, they stay broke, everything is very ill-managed! They don't have people detail-managing bullshit like that!

It is sometimes puzzling to understand though, but imagine if Diva was topless on her bed first, alot of viewers went there, and when the thumbnail of B1 naked came up, some might've thought that B1 naked is no rarity, and chose to stay. So yes, puzling, but impossible! And quite often there are bugs, like delays in the update of the thumbnails.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hello Don't, yeah it's been one of those days where i can't keep my mouth shut and don't agree with many of the posts that i read on this forum.

the hunt went good, i looked at 3 different properties and fell in love with one of them but the price was outrageous in my opinion.  two of the properties were spectacular but didn't have what i was looking for in an investment.  the one property i did like, i didn't fall in love with because the living quarters I would have to bulldoze down and start over with, but what it had to offer was much better than the other two.........would be an easy seller with the right house on it.  needless to say, it was fun and even my daughter got a night off from the twins and was able to interject on the possibilities of the properties.  we had a good time together and now my kids know more of what i'm looking for!

Good to hear.  I know you'll find the right one at the right price.  I'm closing on my 8th apartment building Wednesday morning.  I've been working on this one for over a month.  Getting rent history reports, building inspections, haggling over the price and a ton of other things but it's almost over and I got it at the price I first offered.  I wouldn't budge and I had all my ducks in a row to back up my offer.

55 minutes ago, Fagen said:

But one thing is strange, right now the livingroom cam 2 in b1 is among the top cams even though no one is there, all girls are sleeping. A little strange. 

Hint: Freeloaders.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, it is 100% certanly based on views, believing anything else is not logical at all! Like as if RLC had an employee sitting there deciding what is to be top-cam? They have 0 costumer-support, when things get broke, they stay broke, everything is very ill-managed! They don't have people detail-managing bullshit like that!

It is sometimes puzzling to understand though, but imagine if Diva was topless on her bed first, alot of viewers went there, and when the thumbnail of B1 naked came up, some might've thought that B1 naked is no rarity, and chose to stay. So yes, puzling, but impossible! And quite often there are bugs, like delays in the update of the thumbnails.

Not much we can do about it except scratch our heads and laugh it off.  But nobody will ever convince me it isn't views that determine it. 

• Like 1