Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

1 hour ago, scutus said:

The early years make for some fun reading. But, maybe that is why I remained a " lurker" for as long as I did.   😊

Was transforming from a Lurker to a Terrier painful, and was it similar to " coming out " :biggrin::biggrin:

Image result for lurcher dog               Image result for terrier dog breeds

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

The only weight you lift is the pound of lasagna from your bowl to your lips. She comes out to make sure you're not able to waddle your tubby butt threw the door 🤣

We have an arrangement...Image result for garfield weight training  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Had no ideia was her birthday,so maybe that explained the very long MN,maybe recieved family and friends,would be nice to watch but it's acceptable.

No I do not think so because Maya's cam is down they live in the same town.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Was transforming from a Lurker to a Terrier painful, and was it similar to " coming out " :biggrin::biggrin:

Image result for lurcher dog               Image result for terrier dog breeds

I was thinking more in the timber wolf line as the lurker, I, will ask you " How much excruciating pain did you go through to get to the "shape" you are in???🤣

You are only partially correct with the Terrier, that is my camouflage . I am of German ancestry, with shorter legs and slimmer body to get to places that you, in your wildest dreams, will never be able to.😀

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Pepe said:

All this talk of Russia what if they never come back on line again. 

Everyone was jumping up and down about all her cams going subscription only, and the amount of money RLC will lose because of it, that's nothing compared to how much revenue they'll lose if they don't get her back on line, as there must be a lot people who's RLC world rotates around watching her, not forgetting the occasional visitors.

As for November, I wonder if RLC have thought about putting in place a contingency plan, assuming they are using Russian servers as most of their apartments are in Russia.

• Like 4