Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

il y a une heure, hampelo a dit :

So i have waited a couple of days to see if we hear anything from RLC.  WOW.  NOTHING!!  Just an arbitrary conversion of our existing plans without discussion or any options being offered to us.  Accept what we give you or FUCK OFF AND DIE.

The arrogance of RLC knows no bounds.

If they go out of business as a result of this, it is exactly what these arrogant assholes deserve.

I cannot imagine a worse business plan or customer service than this.

Yes I really wonder if the management are all Russians or Eastern European snobbish druglords divesting their money in other areas.

So weird for an organisation to totally ignore their customers like that.

I mean why is it so hard to put up a notice (with some truth in it of cos) to inform your esteemed customers? 

Maybe they personally reached out to some of their loyal customers but guess no one said anything on the contrary on this forum.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything from the General Topic since the Apartment Closed Wednesday going forward has been moved to this Topic.   Carry On.

Thanks StnCld316 for bringing me out the dust bin. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thanks StnCld316 for bringing me out the dust bin. 

Hi Pepe,

Sorry but Leora let me  know, she want i spank you

spank tom and jerry GIF   

ah ah ah looking for beautifull japanese with Big boobs is not allowed by the Goddess, personnally i have respond: Leora don't worry .... Pepe never do that lol

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

Hey Ash has it going, I used to eat a lot back when I was kid back when the cans came with a key to open the can... That shows my age.

FYI I use to watch Monty Python all the time. 

0c78b00d81f60eac49819eb67a899cb4.jpg

They don't any more? I have been really missing out! Those keys worked magnificently!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

So i have waited a couple of days to see if we hear anything from RLC.  WOW.  NOTHING!!  Just an arbitrary conversion of our existing plans without discussion or any options being offered to us.  Accept what we give you or FUCK OFF AND DIE.

The arrogance of RLC knows no bounds.

If they go out of business as a result of this, it is exactly what these arrogant assholes deserve.

I cannot imagine a worse business plan or customer service than this.

I like several other good folk tried to contact them, and like everyone else got no response at all....Possibly the site is run by a bunch of Paul clones who don't have any idea how to respond.

I have therefor gone for the people who accept the money on RLC's behalf. I emailed Segpay and informed them that in my opinion RLC and Segpay were in breach of consumer rights by taking monies for a service that was supposed to allow people to watch 24 sites for whatever period of time they chose membership and paid subscriptions for, but then reduced the service by 66% overnight without consultation.

They ( Segpay ) have escalated my complaint up to their investigators, and that's where its at at this moment.....

Having initiated this, I don't hold out much hope of a satisfactory conclusion, as I think they are as immoral as RLC, but it makes me feel better.

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I like several other good folk tried to contact them, and like everyone else got no response at all....Possibly the site is run by a bunch of Paul clones who don't have any idea how to respond.

I have therefor gone for the people who accept the money on RLC's behalf. I emailed Segpay and informed them that in my opinion RLC and Segpay were in breach of consumer rights by taking monies for a service that was supposed to allow people to watch 24 sites for whatever period of time they chose membership and paid subscriptions for, but then reduced the service by 66% overnight without consultation.

They ( Segpay ) have escalated my complaint up to their investigators, and that's where its at at this moment.....

Having initiated this, I don't hold out much hope of a satisfactory conclusion, as I think they are as immoral as RLC, but it makes me feel better.

Luckily for me my sub's run out on the 22nd, and cancelled. Without RLC providing any info I have no choice in leaving.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Hey Ash has it going, I used to eat a lot back when I was kid back when the cans came with a key to open the can... That shows my age.

FYI I use to watch Monty Python all the time. 

0c78b00d81f60eac49819eb67a899cb4.jpg  0

I'm good Pepe, hope you're well, I used to watch Monty Python with my Dad when I was younger, that and Benny Hill, my Mom hated both shows!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hi jimbo, you have a legitimate gripe. Hope you get compensated. 

• Like 2