Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

9 hours ago, tripod2 said:

RLC is simply unwatchable now. The timing couldn't have been worse since I renewed for 6 moths in June and the Replay time I had left resulted in membership until January.  No way I'm dropping that much cash on the remaining apartments. Half of the apartments are essentially gloried chaturbate shows.  Refund request being sent.

I personally jumpship already and right now I'm in the Voyeur House TV Lifeboat, and as I'm floating alone, I am slowly watching from a distance RLC slowly sink into the ocean of disappointments and regrets

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I personally jumpship already and right now I'm in the Voyeur House TV Lifeboat, and as I'm floating alone, I am slowly watching from a distance RLC slowly sink into the ocean of disappointments and regrets

And all brought about by their arrogance, terrible customer service, and greed.... 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Likely a good and wise move esandman. As stated somewhat previously, my month to month subscription with RLC was down to 4 days after the abrupt under maintenances, shutdowns, and reappearance with changes. It was then that they showed a highlighted info. strip at the top of the site log in page stating that they had converted 9 days of additional replay subscription that I had remaining over to the new so called premium subscription and added it onto the 4 days of subscription of which was remaining on my premium subscription to RLC at the time. They attempted to make it seem as though that they were doing something good for me and were helping me out in some way, when fact of the matter was, as everyone else knows who were subscribers with them, the quite terrible and certainly unexpected changes had actually started occurring around 4 days before that point with them putting first the L&P apartment in UM status, then others, then shutting the whole site down, and eventually returning the site to accessibility to subscribers after the severe and uncalled for interruption of service accessibility with no notice to any subscribers. Yet they attempted to sugarcoat the situation like they were actually doing me some sort of favor by changing the subscription and adding a remainder of 9 days of replay onto 4 days of premium subscription when in all actuality, they're b... s... had started 4 days before then when I had 8 days remaining on my premium subscription and 13 days on replay subscription. I have always believed and even suggested on a number of occasions that RLC was not that good of a business or company. Only reason I had originally subbed., was mainly because of the L&P residence, and even again after cancelling once in the past, resubbed. at a later time because of mainly the same reasons. To hell with RLC.

• Like 4

Unfortunately and sadly, for anyone who may be attempting to have any remaining glimmer of hope of L&P returning to RLC, in not trying or meaning in any ways to shatter anyone's hopes or beliefs, or cause any periods of depression with anyone, but it is highly unlikely that L&P will return to RLC. If there was ever any intention of RLC to bring back L&P or any of the other residences no longer with the so called project after perhaps a short hiatus, then it would have been highly likely that they would have merely only placed the associated residences in a vacation status. If that had been the case, they would have most likely contacted the tenants of those associated residences to inform them of such, even though they may have still not contacted any subscribers because it would have been noticed on the residence listing on the log in page. It is likely that RLC administration did contact the tenants of the associated residences to inform them of the changes and reduction of residences that was to come at that time, and it would have certainly had an effect on many of the tenants attitudes and behaviors. I had been noticing what I believed had been some changes in some of the tenants attitudes and behaviors at various intervals of time periods over time, and had posted in this thread on a number of occasions whenever it seemed that there were additional notices in attitudes and changes in behaviors of some of the tenants. An example of such, was when Paul quit or got terminated from what was obviously employment of a more full time basis. It had seemed that there more recently was another noticeable change in attitudes and behaviors at the L&P residence around the time when Leora returned from a supposed 4 day vacation. Things at the residence was never quite the same after that. Instead, RLC only attempted to pull off an undermining of it's subscribers by what they did to the site without so much as even a notice to any subscribers. But that kind of poor business practices by RLC was certainly not the first occurrences of poor business practices by them, although it may possibly have been they're last. If they lose enough business because of they're poor and inconsiderate business practices, they may very well get even worse off financially and eventually go out of business. It is also quite unfortunate and sad that it is highly unlikely that L&P will ever move to another country and become a part of another voyeur site. I will most certainly and truly miss our Leora very much !  🙁  RLC.....😡…...to hell with you !

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

One only has to hope that after treating their Clients like S, H, 1, T, the tenants or should that be employees as they were paid by RLC fared a lot better 

I wouldn't imagine they would be treated with much more consideration than us, the sex industry ( and that is what it is when all's said and done )are not known to give employee perks, and lucrative redundancy payments.....When your time is up......Goodbye!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't imagine they would be treated with much more consideration than us, the sex industry ( and that is what it is when all's said and done )are not known to give employee perks, and lucrative redundancy payments.....When your time is up......Goodbye!!

I wonder did RLC lower themselves to actually say Goodbye to their employees, they certainly don't want to talk to their Clients the people who made them rich.

I'm assuming Leora (along with all the others) were informed in advance if not, what a lovely birthday present she got from RLC.

Was it only me or did anyone else notice yesterday they were charging in Euros not Dollars, so the next question with the silence from RLC has the company already been sold?

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

I wonder did RLC lower themselves to actually say Goodbye to their employees, they certainly don't want to talk to their Clients the people who made them rich.

I'm assuming Leora (along with all the others) were informed in advance if not, what a lovely birthday present she got from RLC.

Was it only me or did anyone else notice yesterday they were charging in Euros not Dollars, so the next question with the silence from RLC has the company already been sold?

If it has the support is still the same. So i highly doubt it.

50 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You could be right about the company being sold, why would they change the currency, especially as I would have though the North American market was a large proportion of their trade,

With regard to Leora, I am convinced she will appear somewhere in the near future.....She's like the scorpion....It's what she does, she still has perhaps another 5 years left at the top if she looks after her body, and she loves to exhibit and earn money at the same time, for the nice things she enjoys. There is also the situation where Paul is not earning enough yet with his repair business to support himself, let alone her and an apartment. 

To quote Schwarzenegger. " She will be back " but I doubt it will be with RLC......Although RLC are devious enough to have something up their sleeve, but they are hemorrhaging subscribers drastically, and would I believe find it difficult to survive in the market with the crap they have on offer now.

• Like 6

the complaint at segpay was successful

It's over, my RLC membership is deleted

the money comes back, our friends in the apartments unfortunately not

I hope that everything is alright there

It was a nice time, it was an interesting time, sometimes very hot.

I learned a lot about the life of young couples in Russia

I wish the couples all the best

I will miss her

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I don't think this was something that just happened overnight.  It may appear as Overnight to the Viewers but RLC directly likely knew what was going to happen in advance.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think this was something that just happened overnight.  It may appear as Overnight to the Viewers but RLC directly likely knew what was going to happen in advance.

I agree it had to be preplanned possibly from when they found out about Russia closing the internet down in favour of an intranet, as a good percentage of their revenue must have come via those apartments, what surprises me is they didn't have other apartments ready to switch on as soon as they closed the Russian link.

• Like 3