Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's truly UNBELIEVABLE that the site close(or taken out access)to two thirds of their offer(about 15houses less) and not a valid response to their clients.They just decided to change subscription..made the chances by themselfs without asking the clients if they wanted or not..and zero info Regard what hapened and if and when houses will return.If was othe companies like Apple,Samsung etc they could be very well be taken to court.This isn't proper of a respectable,professional company.

At the moment everyone can withdraw from his contract
That's the only thing we can do
we discussed that

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As usual RLC haven't missed a trick by charging in Euros they've already put the price up by $2.66 due to the exchange rate.

My page still shows $19.95 US not euros

Capture.PNG

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They aren't.Any profissional company would treat clients with minimal respect and care.

What is wrong with wanting to establish some largely passive income, set up some apartments with cameras, charge for access to whatever is there, and go off to the beach and spend your money. Isn't that a common enough business model nowadays, to set some tech up and let it run to catch you some cash. Look at the T and Cs - did you really think you were buying into a fully serviced business, and if so why?

you are a customer, not a client

(Someone will comment that I work for RLC next! but there is a thing known as caveat emptor)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

What is wrong with wanting to establish some largely passive income, set up some apartments with cameras, charge for access to whatever is there, and go off to the beach and spend your money. Isn't that a common enough business model nowadays, to set some tech up and let it run to catch you some cash. Look at the T and Cs - did you really think you were buying into a fully serviced business, and if so why?

you are a customer, not a client

(Someone will comment that I work for RLC next! but there is a thing known as caveat emptor)

Yes Barry, it is the responsibility of us to check what we are buying, and that is why since the time of purchase RLC have changed the description and product beyond recognition, thereby breaching our consumer rights to the extent that Segpay are prepared to reimburse those wronged...Works both ways mate.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Kudos to Segpay, a company to be trusted, who are true to their word and honourable in every sense of the word. Within just two days of informing me of an RLC subscription refund, it has been paid in full into my credit card account. All those good people still awaiting settlement, or if you have not approached them yet, do not worry about the outcome....You will get it, and promptly, as below. My first contact with them was 20 June.....IMPRESSIVE!!

24 Jun 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414911 25 Jun 19 157.32 CR
24 Jun 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414891 25 Jun 19 130.53 CR
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Felicitaciones a SegPay, una empresa para ser de confianza, que son fieles a su palabra y honorable en todos los sentidos de la palabra. Dentro de sólo dos días de que me informa de restitución a la suscripción de RLC, se ha pagado en su totalidad en mi cuenta de tarjeta de crédito. Todas esas buenas personas aún pendientes de liquidación, o si no se ha acercado a ellos, sin embargo, no se preocupe por el resultado .... Va a conseguirlo, y sin demora, de la siguiente manera. Mi primer contacto con ellos fue de 20 de junio de ..... IMPRESIONANTE !!

24 de junio 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414911 25 de junio 19 157,32 CR
24 de junio 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414891 25 de junio 19 130.53 CR

Ayer cancele mi abono y hoy me notificaron que ya estaba cancelado, bien por estos de SegPay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Yesterday I canceled my subscription and today I was notified that it was already canceled, well by these SegPay.

Have you requested them reimburse your subscription?

15 hours ago, rado07 said:

the complaint at segpay was successful

It's over, my RLC membership is deleted

the money comes back, our friends in the apartments unfortunately not

I hope that everything is alright there

It was a nice time, it was an interesting time, sometimes very hot.

I learned a lot about the life of young couples in Russia

I wish the couples all the best

I will miss her

Delighted for you my friend, but with less arrogance and more customer care, RLC could have avoided this situation. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1