Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

You people are really sensitive. This is simply what happens at times when doing business with anybody. I am a premium member; paid for 6 months -  and I am not bothered or angry. I do not feel that RLC set-out to do something to me. They had a good run, and will now go out of business if they do not re-develop their product. Sometimes it is just the way life goes. Grow-up and stop whining like children. This is the thinking of the younger "entitled" generation. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

You people are really sensitive. This is simply what happens at times when doing business with anybody. I am a premium member; paid for 6 months -  and I am not bothered or angry. I do not feel that RLC set-out to do something to me. They had a good run, and will now go out of business if they do not re-develop their product. Sometimes it is just the way life goes. Grow-up and stop whining like children. This is the thinking of the younger "entitled" generation. 

Irrespective of your interpretation of events, and the fact that you are willing to let the bastards scam you out of your possibly hard earned funds, " the way life goes" only applies to people like yourself who sit back and do nothing about it....RLC are at fault and will suffer the consequences.

As for your comparison with the " Entitled " generation, unlike them WE are entitled to restitution, as has been supported by Segpay by reimbursing monies paid for a miss-sold product.

I'm sure that should we need your guidance and valuable advice again we will ask........

• Like 4

Lol..... The majority of the products I purchase these days are junk. I would have a nervous breakdown stressing over every bad sale. If it is a good product, I come back. A bad product you get my money one time only. It's really just not that serious. Perhaps you should contact your legislator.... ROFL.

• Like 1

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

about time and not much information! …

RealLifeCam.com

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Kudos to Segpay, a company to be trusted, who are true to their word and honourable in every sense of the word. Within just two days of informing me of an RLC subscription refund, it has been paid in full into my credit card account. All those good people still awaiting settlement, or if you have not approached them yet, do not worry about the outcome....You will get it, and promptly, as below. My first contact with them was 20 June.....IMPRESSIVE!!

24 Jun 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414911 25 Jun 19 157.32 CR
24 Jun 19 SEGPAY-REALLIFE.COM 60419000010414891 25 Jun 19 130.53 CR

agree,i also had some problems Regard payments some years ago and Segpay was quick resolving it.Very profissional company.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Yes of course..you pay and have access to 25 houses,some of which you like a lot and got usted to fallow them over the years..outa Nothing site goes offline and returns with two thirds of the offer vanished..then without asking us what's we would to do(to continue user or not)they just change the rules..prices..all,then with exception of one text in site saying the site was change prices etc we don't receive one single explanation and even less a apologies...you are absolutely correct..no reason at all to be so sensitive or whining..isnt the tiking of the younger generation..is the tiking of users,clients that pay good money for a service and outa nothing the service it's reduced dramatically.

• Like 6