Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

3 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Lol..... The majority of the products I purchase these days are junk. I would have a nervous breakdown stressing over every bad sale. If it is a good product, I come back. A bad product you get my money one time only. It's really just not that serious. Perhaps you should contact your legislator.... ROFL.

With respect to your laid back sentiments, there is an old expression " A fool and his money are soon parted ", It seems you fall into that category......In my world, If its a good product I also come back and give a good review, a bad producer does not get wealthy on my money....I will by any means available get my pound of flesh one way or another, and I never need the services of a legislator to do so.

If you are ever in London, please contact me, I have some items ( junk ) I would be only to pleased to sell to you.........Just the once you understand. 

Good to chat with you and exchange opinions. :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

O....... 😯
We have an opinion of RLC
I hope it is not just blown in the wind
"For reasons we can not influence"
It was known that there are issues of Roscomnadzor
RLC could have reacted in time
RLC should have offered solutions
This site is a good ambassador of Russia to the world
It shows Russian life and contributes to understanding
YES, it is possible to operate such a location in Russia as well
there are examples

Now that many members are leaving and getting the money back from SEGPAY, they answer.🤑

I hope RLC change, we will see it

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to your laid back sentiments, there is an old expression " A fool and his money are soon parted ", It seems you fall into that category......In my world, If its a good product I also come back and give a good review, a bad producer does not get wealthy on my money....I will by any means available get my pound of flesh one way or another, and I never need the services of a legislator to do so.

If you are ever in London, please contact me, I have some items ( junk ) I would be only to pleased to sell to you.........Just the once you understand. 

Good to chat with you and exchange opinions. :biggrin:

The difference between us is that you are too focused on money. For me money is only useful to pay my bills. I have a quote for you about money "You will never have enough".

This may be old news for most just received this overnight....

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)
  • Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions
  • The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

32 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

The difference between us is that you are too focused on money. For me money is only useful to pay my bills. I have a quote for you about money "You will never have enough".

Money is the customer's weapon
buy or not buy, I decide
Why should I buy something I do not need?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

I understand and agree. But as individuals we do not need to glorify, and base all of our lives upon it. The odd thing is, the less I am concerned about money, the more I seem to have.

I'm not worried about my money, it's just there
RLC is worried, it's your business
most of us were very upset that RLC did not move, Due to the cancellation (no money for RLC), a reaction was achieved

that shows the money is important (Unfortunately)

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I'm not worried about my money, it's just there
RLC is worried, it's your business
most of us were very upset that RLC did not move, Due to the cancellation (no money for RLC), a reaction was achieved

that shows the money is important (Unfortunately)

RLC is clearly not worried about money, that is why useless girls stay for so long. They do seem to have coordinated activities. But if a girl does not put-out, they are not bothered. They built it and people came. It will last as long as it lasts and then they will move on to another project. It was clearly a global effort with the camera's, cleaning lady, and technical support... but I personally believe they were making money hand-over-fist. Do you know how many voyeurs there are in the world who will pay just to watch a gathering of lives, such as this.... people watchers? Probably a billion. And I am one of them. Even in their scaled back state, people will still join. I cannot be angry at them. They started a very unique business. They will deal with whatever is going on in Russia, or not - and continue making money hand-over-fist. Why do you think they are not bothered enough to explain what is going on? I think some of the people complaining should consider starting their own site.

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

I my friend have more than enough, and plenty to share, but not with undeserving organisations who want to have me over a barrel.......If you don't appreciate money then by all means send me some more, I certainly won't waste it on " Junk "......

• Like 5