B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

I suspect Sophie has not actually had full on sex with anyone. She claimed to be 21 for the first time. I doubt it. This is her first chance on RLC to be with a girl who is willing to do anything and everything. She is already closing the situation down

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, van the man said:

The first man on RLC to think with his brains not his dick. Well done that man. He was being used and realised he had made the wrong decision being in the meat in Sophie's sandwich

Considering it's his third time visiting Sofie, he's not that quick on the uptake. But otherwise, yes. At least he figured out he was just being used as a prop in crappy show this time.

Now on with the terribly-lit softcore tease show. Sort of ridiculous when we know Amalia is perfectly willing to have sex with a girl on camera. But hey, Sofie is going to Sofie. And it's only month 1 of her stay, so actually doing something with another girl probably isn't on the menu. 

Since RLC's business is in a bad way, maybe they should suggest she skip to her month 3 playbook a little early. 😄

• Like 2

I just can't figure Sofie out.  Amalia loves to eat pussy and would have gladly gone down on Sofie and Sofie likes her pussy eaten, at least by the gent so why wouldn't she let Amalia have some?  I guess she just doesn't want a girl tongue in her pussy.  And she wouldn't even think of going down on Amalia.  She likes to play but she has strict lines she doesn't allow crossed

Sophie has now painted herself into a corner if she doesn't go through with it tonight. Teasing is great but there has to be anticipation of moving further. Tonight Sophie removes that anticipation thereby making the teasing worthless. 

• Like 2