B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Once again, Sofie put the light in the bathroom si we couldn't see anything from Cam 9... Pathetic Sofie... 😡

In her defense, there was nothing to see... 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

RLC should tell her to quit the teasing games or leave ....

RLC pays her exactly to do this shows teases..again and again and again.Just like they paid Twins to do the same and a bunch of other girls.Thats why she comeback again and again and for long time every time.Its not about real life..is all about putting fake tease shows night after night.Rlc loves this emotionless,fallow the orders of boss girls and this Sophie is among those..cold,calculated,emotionless..she will stay three,four months..gross late show GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert..sadly.

• Like 2

I have REPLAY, but I don't know what to do with it, this morning I was thinking of all of you who spent the night watching Sofie and hoping something would happen, we know Amalia and the fact that she didn't even take her underwear off, says it all, about how it was planned the evening, I had seen it right, the boy is an imbecile, I just hope he was more drunk than imbecile, it's the third time he makes this shitty figure, from today we can say that Sofie is the queen of nothing

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Will not be any threesome,dude won't get phants off,girls will only do the usual stuff they did tons of times prior,dude will leave and let girls play a little,maybe some pussy play..then dude will return and play with them a little more..it hapened dozens and dozens times prior and still the same..this time will happen..it's just th usual show.Sex..will happen outside.

Good morning to all....

i'm catching up from all the banter i missed from last night and up until this post where my main man Ze81 has got it all figured out.  the guy friend of Sofie's is someone she's known for a long time and a resident of Barcelona.  the sex you all want to see with any of these girls will be done at his place, that's the way it is with 85% of all the girls that come to Barcelona.

I must say that I am very surprised that RLC didn't increase the incentives for the girls to make them want to perform more for the viewers considering the shape RLC is currently in.  I don't know what i'm fixing to read in the next five pages, but so far it's not sounding good for the guy getting to do anything in front of the cameras for you all like i thought was going to happen because of RLC's position now.  I firmly believe he will be fucking these girls at his place and all that happened last night in the apartment was just like so many have said up until this post...........it's just another Sofie show!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sometimes i feel i live in an alternative universe,we all seen this shows in Barca thousands times but..very few see what is going on..it's just a big show arranged by them and rlc..the dude will not have sex with girls..at max the girls will play one with another. tomorrow show girl Sophie will be out a good part of day..to actualy have sex with the dude.Always the same crap tease show..

tell them how it is Ze81 !!!!   i must admit that i thought it would go different but with him being a local there is no reason for them to have sex in the RLC apartment!

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

This can't be her bf, or else she would not just leave him like that to his own, but then again it's Sofie so im not surprised.

come on Fagen, you're smarter than that!  the guy is a guy she uses for her tease shows and any sex will be done at his place, and i'm sure that will be with all the girls!!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

Be fooled one time..ok it's normal..be fooled a couple times..ok still possible..be fooled thousands times..unbeliable🤣🤣.

yes sir, i have to admit that i got fooled by last night.  this is not how i thought last night was going to go.  I repeat, this is not how i thought the night would go!!