B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

1 minute ago, deadly_devil said:

I'm sure there can be something to do, to make RLC knows that we are not happy with their services any more!!

i liked your post but don't care a thing about VHTV.  i'm not into hetero sex and that by far is the make up of VHTV.  Unfortunately for you and others that are unhappy about what happened to RLC with the removal of all the other apartments and you are not satisfied with what is going on now, that only leaves one choice and that is to cancel your membership. i've either been a subscriber since they first started or just a follower like i am now, and the only way RLC will ever change is to hit them where it hurts.  i believe that if people start dropping like flies (cancelling subs) it will force RLC to make changes or close.  now, i don't know about you, but i would put my money on them changing and start listening to the people that keep them above water.  The problem with all this is there are those that will stick around waiting for something to change no matter how long it takes........they are very loyal and hooked RLC fans and until they decide to do something with their subscriptions, i just don't see it happening.  look at yourself for example, you've been watching them for over 5 years and now that VH has come along, it has possibly opened your eyes to something you enjoy watching more and has made you question your loyalty to RLC with the change that has taken place recently.

bottom line.......if you are not happy move on because i don't think RLC is ever going to respect their subscribers and they will continue to bring back repeat after repeat girls to fill their apartments and to me that personally is not what i wanted to see so i wrote them a nasty email and they banned me.  it was at that point that i decided to keep the hook out of the corner of my mouth!!

Only you know what is right for you!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i liked your post but don't care a thing about VHTV.  i'm not into hetero sex and that by far is the make up of VHTV.  Unfortunately for you and others that are unhappy about what happened to RLC with the removal of all the other apartments and you are not satisfied with what is going on now, that only leaves one choice and that is to cancel your membership. i've either been a subscriber since they first started or just a follower like i am now, and the only way RLC will ever change is to hit them where it hurts.  i believe that if people start dropping like flies (cancelling subs) it will force RLC to make changes or close.  now, i don't know about you, but i would put my money on them changing and start listening to the people that keep them above water.  The problem with all this is there are those that will stick around waiting for something to change no matter how long it takes........they are very loyal and hooked RLC fans and until they decide to do something with their subscriptions, i just don't see it happening.  look at yourself for example, you've been watching them for over 5 years and now that VH has come along, it has possibly opened your eyes to something you enjoy watching more and has made you question your loyalty to RLC with the change that has taken place recently.

bottom line.......if you are not happy move on because i don't think RLC is ever going to respect their subscribers and they will continue to bring back repeat after repeat girls to fill their apartments and to me that personally is not what i wanted to see so i wrote them a nasty email and they banned me.  it was at that point that i decided to keep the hook out of the corner of my mouth!!

Only you know what is right for you!!!

" the only way RLC will ever change is to hit them where it hurts." 

"  The problem with all this is there are those that will stick around waiting for something to change no matter how long it takes........they are very loyal and hooked RLC fans and until they decide to do something with their subscriptions, i just don't see it happening "

*** it should be a win-win situation for everyone, RLC change their management style and get the monthly fees, and viewers get what they want,  that's how I see it. 

Just now, deadly_devil said:

*** it should be a win-win situation for everyone, RLC change their management style and get the monthly fees, and viewers get what they want,  that's how I see it. 

i do agree that it would force them to change, and change for the better I would think, but the problem is getting the loyal....die hard fans, to cancel their subscriptions and i just don't believe that is going to happen.  i've seen where people say that they are going to stick around for one more month to see if things change and the next thing you know, they've been watching RLC for many years.  RLC is the King of getting people addicted to their website and until the people take care of their addiction, nothing is going to change, and why would it. RLC is a very lazy company, they do things at a snails pace, they don't have any respect for their customers!!  With that said, it will either force them to change or close shop and look for a REAL job........I think they would change!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i do agree that it would force them to change, and change for the better I would think, but the problem is getting the loyal....die hard fans, to cancel their subscriptions and i just don't believe that is going to happen.  i've seen where people say that they are going to stick around for one more month to see if things change and the next thing you know, they've been watching RLC for many years.  RLC is the King of getting people addicted to their website and until the people take care of their addiction, nothing is going to change, and why would it. RLC is a very lazy company, they do things at a snails pace, they don't have any respect for their customers!!  With that said, it will either force them to change or close shop and look for a REAL job........I think they would change!!

it will either force them to change or close shop and look for a REAL job.

anyway my subscription ends up in the coming days, I won't visit their website to not give them traffic that they are popular and people visiting their site, will just keep reading the comments here, specially for B2, if nothing change, I will forget that once there was something called RLC and I used to watch it...

• Like 1

Greetings deadly_devil athough I can't endorse all of what you say, I know why you say it.

I very rarely watch Sofie but at the moment she really does look stunning in her robe which reminds me of those outfits the Greek girls wear at Olympus when they light the torch. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Greetings deadly_devil athough I can't endorse all of what you say, I know why you say it.

I very rarely watch Sofie but at the moment she really does look stunning in her robe which reminds me of those outfits the Greek girls wear at Olympus when they light the torch. 

I have no issues with different points of views. it's your free well to stay subscribed to RLC since their services maintain your style, you see Sofie as a Greek goddess , and I see her cheater, and RLC viewers are paying for her vacation in Barcelona, and she's giving them the middle finger.as I mentioned, different points of view are healthy, and thank you for your reply.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deadly_devil said:

you see Sofie as a Greek goddess

Today. i didn't say it was my general view of Sofie but at the moment she this only Barcelona girl who has interacting with Belle so that's all I've got. As I said I don't normally watch Sofie.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Today. i didn't say it was my general view of Sofie but at the moment she this only Barcelona girl who has interacting with Belle so that's all I've got. As I said I don't normally watch Sofie.

We are all having different taste bro, I understand that, you like belle, I like Amilia, someone else like Damira, it's fine at the end we all have our own taste, my concern now and the reason I start joining here after 5 years of reading only, is that RLC lost more than 60% of their apartment, for sure they have reduced the monthly fees, but still don't forget that it's kinda cost cutting for them, as they have only to pay for 8 apartment instead of 30 +, now since we will pay them, and they will pay for tenants, why don't we have a win-win situation, we pay, and you give us service or what we want to watch, easy and simple, I'm wondering why they still stubborn with the old management style and they are expecting all of us paying them?, the real loyal ones will really pay even if it become one apartment only, but how about the rest of the viewers?, so I'm just trying to advise them, be in charge, take control, tell the girls that as long as we have viewers we will be able to pay you, the girls should do their part since they agreed to join the program , and we keep on paying for RLC, as simple as that...

• Like 1

In addition and just as an example, you know that concept of " refer us to a friend ", so do you think if RLC ask some of us to do that, recommend the we website to a friend, do you think me personally will do that?, never, cause I'm so unhappy with their recent service, and I'm not talking about closing the flats, I'm taking about controlling the remaining flats!. so apart from me as a costumer being unhappy, if someone find out RLC recently while surfing the web, and asked me, or in a forum like here, if he should subscribe and try it, I'll tell him " don't, it's a waste of money / time ", so in the end RLC not only lost me, but also a positional customer, I just hope someone from their side reading here...

• Like 1