B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

52 minutes ago, West_California said:

Wow, Roza & Tom. What an Eye opener ! (Arizona Mtn Time). First Roza Shower, first glimpses of her beauty, Cute little Tat on one side of her Mons. Then in action. Tom, our Hero, with a Fine instrument, using every Inch on every open healthy Thrust. It was Glorious. I was rooting for Tom, "You Go Guy". He sure did it up Fine. Whats next.....

Let me guess...lights off, no foreplay or oral sex, blankets over them or underwear on, one position only (her on top).  Snooze.

11 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Let me guess...lights off, no foreplay or oral sex, blankets over them or underwear on, one position only (her on top).  Snooze.

uncovered 😉 the last two days do I think 😉 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well we've gone past 24 hours without Belle💗 now. I doubt if I can ask for a refund.

dude, get over it, that has happened numerous times with these girls and now all of a sudden because it's Belle you think you need some kind of refund.  Belle has disappeared for over 24 hours before and this time is no different!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

dude, get over it, that has happened numerous times with these girls and now all of a sudden because it's Belle you think you need some kind of refund.  Belle has disappeared for over 24 hours before and this time is no different!

You do take everything a bit too literally. Obviously I was joking.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You do take everything a bit too literally. Obviously I was joking.

lol it wasn't obvious to me!  it's kind of like the djoko00 person that thinks the Barcelona projects are not fake at all.........you two are totally delusional!!