B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza and Tom - General Topic June 2019 #3 / July #1

Would trade some of the Fucks for actualy some nice residents interaction in the house,there is two couples in place But house is less used..all this mainly sinse cave couple arrived.We have almost similar situations in b3 but not as bad as this one,can't wait to finaly have again two couples that get along nicely and makes house feel more like a "home".

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would trade some of the Fucks for actualy some nice residents interaction in the house,there is two couples in place But house is less used..all this mainly sinse cave couple arrived.We have almost similar situations in b3 but not as bad as this one,can't wait to finaly have again two couples that get along nicely and makes house feel more like a "home".

I agree but that may be quite a ways in the future.  The couples on vacation apartment isn't 30 days like most of the single girls have. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree but that may be quite a ways in the future.  The couples on vacation apartment isn't 30 days like most of the single girls have. 

I think it is the same options 30, 60 or 90 days, same Visa Rules..

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Think it won't happen,they just didn't connect at all(altought Belle and Nate tried to receive th couple well in first day)but after the couple(cave couple)Just moved in to..bedroom😅.But who knows the future right.