Russian Halloween party

TBG 150

Guest Squirrel

Funny how Halloween, once so popular in the US, is catching on in Russia at the same time that the Progressives are destroying the holiday here.  :'(

Guest Squirrel

Halloween is a French party, or rather Breton in origin, it is the festival of witches ... some couples have to play the game, as Maya and Isabel alina! hither also serves hither rlc, see how people live on the other side of the world!

The ancient Celts certainly knew how to party.

As for the Russians, I did notice the round container of "Pringles" on Maya's refreshment table. Anybody notice where the wine came from?

Halloween is a French party, or rather Breton in origin, it is the festival of witches ... some couples have to play the game, as Maya and Isabel alina! hither also serves hither rlc, see how people live on the other side of the world!

As for the Russians, I did notice the round container of "Pringles" on Maya's refreshment table. Anybody notice where the wine came from?

I myself was surprised that we celebrate halloween in Russia, like what the legends have no boundaries!

Fun doesn't need boundries. I used to love the parties, but the wife is a spoil sport when it comes to getting dressed up. We have to remain here to protect the property form the savages.

If you don't answer the door or have candy, the 'adults' will key your car or steal your front porch furniture. This here is no longer a white American neighborhood. This is the land of the savage beasts. If you should be stupid and open your door, they push or try to get in to see what is there to steal later.

So, I sit in a big chair in the back of my pick-up in the driveway with a Browning 12 guage pump. I'm under a set of 600 watt flood lights. The savages see the shotgun and don't even step off of the sidewalk.

I miss conservative America where the death penalty reigned supreme.

Guest Squirrel

So, I sit in a big chair in the back of my pick-up in the driveway with a Browning 12 guage pump. I'm under a set of 600 watt flood lights. The savages see the shotgun and don't even step off of the sidewalk.

Gee, my Halloween was nothing like that. I live in a 1950's "Leave it to Beaver" neighborhood; the residents come from all over the world (legally), work hard, and we watch each others back,  protect all of the children and work closely with our police department friends. And the city--believe it or not--has a balanced budget (amazing.) I suggest you get your township to push for this kind of conservative set-up.

It was great fun handing out candy to all the cute little trick-or-treaters tonight.

Man, you are a ball-breaker, ya know it. I remember my little Leave it to Beaver neighborhood too. All white, English speaking, safe, the savages stayed in their hoods and we stayed in ours. Now my old neighborhood is the eastern version of San Fransicko, all prancing around at the sick parties half naked.

Now with the Dumbocrats and whiny Libs running things we have to co-exist and put up with the loud noise, the screaming kids, the thievery, trash in the yards, junk cars, purple, pink and green houses. Need I go on? They bring in the little savages by the bus load, because if they walked in their own 'hoods, the crack heads would knock the kids over for their candy.

Dammit Rodent, you sure know how to tug on my strings first thing in the morning.

Guest Squirrel

Relax. Halloween isn't scary. Your neighbors aren't scary. You need to keep your blood pressure down.

Because if you develop a cardiological problem, and the NSA & IRS read your posts, the death panels will probably decide to just give you a pill. The Stasi would have loved the NSA's capabilities...

Wanna see something really scary? Don't worry. We all will. Everyone in the world will.

Now excuse me while I put on Creedence and find a rock to crawl under.

I noticed they were eating NY style pizza pie......As for Russia, they celebrate anything that is calling for a drink.