Missing Apartments

EyesOnly

If you ping reallifecam.com, and then take the ip address and plug it into whois. The results are "country: US".

That said, if you note the timing of the Russian apartments departure; it coincides with this.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Trump administration is using new authority to take more aggressive digital action in a warning to Moscow and in a demonstration of its abilities.

Apparently, Real Life cam is caught-up in a potential breach of Russia, via Russia trying to get the US out of its system. It could be they are not saying anything, because they are unsure of what to say. And maybe if the founders are American, or live in America - they do not want you to know. It would be a mistake however, for any Internet company seeking autonomy to be based in the US - where all things are controlled; under the guise of democracy.

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

If you ping reallifecam.com, and then take the ip address and plug it into whois. The results are "country: US".

That said, if you note the timing of the Russian apartments departure; it coincides with this.

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The Trump administration is using new authority to take more aggressive digital action in a warning to Moscow and in a demonstration of its abilities.

Apparently, Real Life cam is caught-up in a potential breach of Russia, via Russia trying to get the US out of its system. It could be they are not saying anything, because they are unsure of what to say. And maybe if the founders are American, or live in America - they do not want you to know. It would be a mistake however, for any Internet company seeking autonomy to be based in the US - where all things are controlled; under the guise of democracy.

LOL  US Escalates Online Attacks on Russian Power Grid.  I have heard it all now. 

Trump and the Gang couldn't organize a Piss Up in a Brewery let alone Cyber Attacking a Power Grid.   :biggrin:

• Like 4

Methinks this thread's concept is backwards. I think RLC doesn't want to deal with Putin's control of the Russian Internet.

The only people who wanted control of the Internet in the USA was, er, um, Al Gore and Clinton. They wanted to restrict the number of encryption iterations  that could be used for the security of private sector computer transactions. Those of us in the know detested this restriction.

The Internet belongs to the people of the Earth, not to the governments.

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

LOL  US Escalates Online Attacks on Russian Power Grid.  I have heard it all now. 

Trump and the Gang couldn't organize a Piss Up in a Brewery let alone Cyber Attacking a Power Grid.   :biggrin:

busy philipps comedy GIF by Drunk History  trump burn GIF

That was quite a burn :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The Internet belongs to the people of the Earth, not to the governments.

Only in the Free World.   Since there are so many Dictators running around lately it's hard to tell if we still live in a Free World.

• Like 2

I think RLC will have to close down soon, as the remaining apartments are uninteresting - Asia (not Hakeem) is the only one worth watching. Too bad, it is not RLC´s fault, but they took the risk of dealing with Russia.

I now hope that RLC cannot concentrate on deleting videos and banning posters right now. Therefore, those of us who will soon leave RLC anyway, could start posting videos of closed rooms in the Attachment Center. I would like to see Kristy´s "cum in mouth" sex and Samantha´s fucks with various guys, those are some that I missed. Sorry that I do not have any videos for exchange.

• Like 1

I received the following email from RLC this morning:

RLC Announcement

For reasons beyond our control, we had to close some apartments.

Safety and comfort of the project participants have always been and remain our priority. All the participants are fine. The possibility of their participation in the project is not ruled out in the future.

We share your feelings and understand how difficult parting with your favorite participants can be. We apologize for the current situation.

The terms of memberships have been changed:

• Standard members now have access to all apartments and cameras available on the site (previously only to the "Couples" category)

• Premium members now have Premium + Replay status, which makes it possible for them to use the RLC Replay service without any restrictions

• The remaining days of the RLC Replay subscriptions and unused tokens were converted to additional days of the membership

You can see the information about changes made to your account after logging into the site at the top of the main page.

We apologize for such a late notice.

34 minutes ago, jharr said:

We apologize for such a late notice.

Apologiize.  That's the first time I have seen RLC Post something that's so Sincere.     

Only took them a Week to grow a Set of Balls and Speak Up.     :biggrin:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Apologiize.  That's the first time I have seen RLC Post something that's so Sincere.     

Only took them a Week to grow a Set of Balls and Speak Up.     :biggrin:

And if they are owned by women and Nora??? 😏

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

And if they are owned by women and Nora??? 😏

LOL  Nora might be good looking but not too Intelligent for such a Quest for Operating a Once Large Business.  

Their Ship is Sinking slowly as each passing day goes by.   :biggrin:

• Like 5

They lost over 10 apartments in Russia. I wonder what kind of renting contracts they have signed there. Their costs will continue for some time, maybe for quite long, and at the same time most of us will not renew our subscriptions any more. A very difficult financial situation, and the only possibility for surviving is to get new apartments - and especially new attractive girls/couples - very soon in the more liberal European countries. I hope they can make it before bankruptcy, their concept is good.

• Like 1