Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

3 minutes ago, rickiesteel said:

alot of hate for haks but shes part to blame ....and RLC for putting these two together .....

I do agree that she is partly to blame (but at the same time I don't blame her at all - if you know what I mean) and that too is entirely about how good or inexperienced she is when it comes to sex. Her only fault is - she seems very inexperienced and at times, sedate. It's completely a sexual component. Nothing to do with their 'relationship' or her as a person. She's not at all at fault for how he's behaving towards her. At the very least, she's trying - weak as her attempts may be. The poor thing at least does try. It's when the actual sex starts that she freezes and becomes passive and leaves it up to him - The most sexually creative, energetic and passionate man in the world.

Hakeem is an entirely different type of wrong on the other hand. He's pretty shitty in almost every aspect. He's just coasting while at the same time, shortchanging her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, franklin said:

A new entry in the internet slang dictionary.  "Hakeeming" - using non-stop phone browsing to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

And to go along with your brilliant inspiration - Another would be 'Hakeem-ed'.

Sentence usage would be something like - 1. She got Hakeem-ed  or  2. She Hakeem-ed him.

Meaning: To become pissed off with someone after the 3rd date and blocking them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ektomo said:

Yeah. He has moral values of a mongoose. Scratch that - At least mongooses fight snakes.

Side note - I wasn't sure about the plural of mongoose so I looked it up. Interestingly, you can use mongooses or get this, mongeese.

Also, interestingly, Hakeem in his native language means Snake...😏

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ektomo said:

I mean, look at him right now at this moment with her on his side - He's still on the phone, steadfastly. Pretty sure he's using as a tool to deflect any attention from her or talking much to her.

He's practically a sad internet meme.

His phone, the laptop and the TV and all tools he uses to deflect any attention...but he's actually the biggest tool of them all..😏

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, franklin said:

A new entry in the internet slang dictionary.  "Hakeeming" - using non-stop phone browsing to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

EDIT:  Two forms:

Active Hakeeming = using non-stop phone browsing to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

Passive Hakeeming = pretending to sleep to avoid sexy time with a willing female partner.

happy nodding smiley face smiley

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

His phone, the laptop and the TV and all tools he uses to deflect any attention...but he's actually the biggest tool of them all..😏

That's Hakeem for you. He's special.

A tool who uses tools while being a tool.

• Like 2