Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Asia booked herself in for her service today.  Old Boombastic wanted to watch a movie but Asia insisted on "making love".  Off to the bedroom for the usual routine they go with one interesting twist - Mr B asked if she might consider going bareback...  "You want a condom?"  Anyway, condom it was.  Missionary again, one exclamation of "that's so deep!" and it ended with a discussion about Asia's dandruff and Mr B wanting to dye his hair red.  You couldn't script this stuff, really.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Asia booked herself in for her service today.  Old Boombastic wanted to watch a movie but Asia insisted on "making love".  Off to the bedroom for the usual routine they go with one interesting twist - Mr B asked if she might consider going bareback...  "You want a condom?"  Anyway, condom it was.  Missionary again, one exclamation of "that's so deep!" and it ended with a discussion about Asia's dandruff and Mr B wanting to dye his hair red.  You couldn't script this stuff, really.

Whoo. I missed it. You did such a good job describing their sexual monotony that I'm not even going to bother with Replay. 😄

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, franklin said:

Indeed a perfect description of what was said and done.."Mr Telefantastic" nailed her to the mattress with her oooh's and aaah's amidst the copulation and him asking her if she wants to cum..(why the hell not!!".... but she was happy..

Her response to him dying his hair was priceless..lol  he looked a little put out but he did say that she could come and watch...this was one of the more...hmm.. easy and extremely mutual getting it together although he did hurt her a little again to begin with... This prolongs.. I see them little by little appreciating each other just a lliiiiiiitle more..:blush:

• Like 1

You know, for some time now I've come to realize that Asia has vaguely native american features, especially in the evening light - her height, lithe figure, the hair and sharp striking features.

In light of that, do you think she thinks of him as Hakeemo-Sabe?

Sorry...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ektomo said:

You know, for some time now I've come to realize that Asia has vaguely native american features, especially in the evening light - her height, lithe figure, the hair and sharp striking features.

In light of that, do you think she thinks of him as Hakeemo-Sabe?

Sorry...

You should be...

🤣

• Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Hakeem...the man of many many names😂.

Still not as many as he'll be called when Asia finally confronts him about his wandering dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, rebliz said:

One more conjecture

We all (I think so) realized that Hakeem is devious guy (if not worse then that) could be that she was one of his ladies (that "fall in love" as the others) he found her as naïve innocent  girl to "work on" (could be she look for a place to live) and he offered her to join with him as just a roommate with additional benefits like some sex relationship.

Another point of the sex (we can see it on her face) there is no doubt she wants sex as most of the girls but not that kind of sex she waiting for or even she feeling obligated to him for found her a free place to live 

Devious guy? That may be your opinion, but certainly not the one of everyone here. I, for example,  still believe Asia knows everything. I guess, the two of them consider the whole thing just as a job and are not really a couple. If that's devious , it's from RLC. 

BTW, They had their first sex in this apartment. As nice and interesting your theory about the start of their relationship is, it just doesn't fit with what we've already heard and saw. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

BTW, They had their first sex in this apartment. As nice and interesting your theory about the start of their relationship is, it just doesn't fit with what we've already heard and saw. 

where did you get this information ? That is wrong

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

where did you get this information ? That is wrong

From the conversation before and during the first sex they had together. Also the way the two had sex showed that they were not used to each other yet. 

Sorry, I'm afraid the whole thing is quite clear. 

• Like 1