Dream Lesbians Vote

Guest Krysez

If you could have any two women on RLC become lesbians & move in together, who would you choose? Who would be the worst lesbian couple?

If you could have any two women on RLC become lesbians & move in together, who would you choose? Who would be the worst lesbian couple?

With out a doubt or a bit of hesitation, I have to say:

The best:  Lora and Nora.  They are both very good looking...they are both very adventurous and willing to try different things...and Nora needs someone to tell her when she stinks.  Lora wouldn't have a problem doing that.

The worst:  Gia and Alina.  Alina would be pestering Gia for sex all the time...Gia would want to keep talking...the result:  No sex.

LoL...good choices Jo.

I'm going with:

Best Lesbians = Alina & Lina

Alina isn't boring, she just has no oppurtunities. I think Lina would please her well. And since both of their current men answer the Call of Duty before the Call of Booty, they will understand where each other is coming from.

Worst Lesbians = Danna & Alina's Fat Friend

Need I say more?

LoL...good choices Jo.

I'm going with:

Best Lesbians = Alina & Lina

Alina isn't boring, she just has no oppurtunities. I think Lina would please her well. And since both of their current men answer the Call of Duty before the Call of Booty, they will understand where each other is coming from.

Worst Lesbians = Danna & Alina's Fat Friend

Need I say more?

From a viewer's perspective, I agree about your worst.  From the girl's point of view, well...could be the best thing that ever happened for the fat chick.

From a viewer's perspective, I agree about your worst.  From the girl's point of view, well...could be the best thing that ever happened for the fat chick.

I dunno if  't will work knowing now Diana's attitude she'll probably cheat on the fat gal in less than a week and break her heart a bit later....

I dunno if  't will work knowing now Diana's attitude she'll probably cheat on the fat gal in less than a week and break her heart a bit later....

LOL!!

Sad, but very true.

Guest LezVoyeur

Well, this has all got me thinking! Tempted to say Lina and Nora, cos theyre hot, or Ana with just about any girl!  :P

Guest LezVoyeur

Well, this has all got me thinking! Tempted to say Lina and Nora, cos theyre hot, or Ana with just about any girl!  :P

Ana would certainly know what to do.

Id let her do anything after school!!!  :P :P :P