Subscription charge

Sorry if this if off topic:

Has anyone noticed that RLC has changed their subscription currency on Segpay.

Below is the email i sent to customer support

Hello,

I've just renewed my subscription as I cancelled it prior to you sending out a notification of what was going on with the site 

The manner in which you now show the price point is misleading. Prior to the shutting down of the Russian apartments you were charging $44.95 (US dollars). You now charge €34.95 (Euros) claiming you are giving a €10 discount. That would only be the case if you were charging €44.95 to start with. On converting €34.95 to dollars the price is $43. 94. So in fact the discount is $1.01 for a vastly reduced amount of apartments.

I'm sure this was an oversight and you wouldn't have intentionally gone out to mislead your customers.

The question is what are you going to do about this?

6 hours ago, trxx234 said:

Hello,

I've just renewed my subscription as I cancelled it prior to you sending out a notification of what was going on with the site 

The manner in which you now show the price point is misleading. Prior to the shutting down of the Russian apartments you were charging $44.95 (US dollars). You now charge €34.95 (Euros) claiming you are giving a €10 discount. That would only be the case if you were charging €44.95 to start with. On converting €34.95 to dollars the price is $43. 94. So in fact the discount is $1.01 for a vastly reduced amount of apartments.

I'm sure this was an oversight and you wouldn't have intentionally gone out to mislead your customers.

My renewal shows $34.95, so it may be an error---but the new premium $34.95 includes replay which originally cost $30.00, but now adds $15.00 to the monthly price

without replay $19.95 (standard)  with replay $34.95 (premium) 

6 hours ago, trxx234 said:

Hello,

Of čourse the changed the prices,they closed two thirds of the houses(70,75% of their offer gone)they lost most of their stars residents and what remanined was 8 houses and of those only 4 can be called real life in cams.So they had to change prices or hardly they would survive.The actual prices(35€ premium with replay)should had been the prices sinse start.An advice..if you subscribe pay only the basic 20€ for month..

@Z I totally agree the price should have changed after they cut the number of apartments. I just think they are being a little deceitful as they appeared to have reduced the price but by applying a currency with a higher value they only appear to have reduced it by $1

1 hour ago, trxx234 said:

@Happy When i look at the price chart the prices are in Euros not dollars see below. Which in effect is $44 for premium So where is the discount?

image.thumb.png.9c9e407e038d357367d57dfaa0a9883a.png  1

My price chart is all in US $--same amounts--so I cannot answer why they have both $ and Euro pricing

I do not know what the previous charges were in Euro before the change-I guess that is the comparison.

I don't see how the Rates of RLC is saving Customers Money.  Now they want Payment in Euros so anyone who doesn't deal in the Euro Currency will have Exchange Rates to pay as well.

The RealLife Scam still Continues.   :biggrin:

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see how the Rates of RLC is saving Customers Money.  Now they want Payment in Euros so anyone who doesn't deal in the Euro Currency will have Exchange Rates to pay as well.

The RealLife Scam still Continues.   :biggrin:

Did I told you already that you are brilliant?

• Upvote 1

Low blow by rlc..at least to users outside Europe.People in Europe pay about 5€ less than prior(was 40€ if not mistaken).In dólares..no change..still 40$.Even with replay include is still a bad price..we could watch 20,25 houses for 40€(Just premium) prior,now Its 8 houses for 5€ less.oh no facepalm GIF.And for the people that want to house normal houses,with couples,friends,family visiting,pets....it's 4 houses for 35€,one of them with a fake couple...so 3 houses avaliable.😧.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Low blow by rlc..at least to users outside Europe.People in Europe pay about 5€ less than prior(was 40€ if not mistaken).In dólares..no change..still 40$.Even with replay include is still a bad price..we could watch 20,25 houses for 40€(Just premium) prior,now Its 8 houses for 5€ less.oh no facepalm GIF.And for the people that want to house normal houses,with couples,friends,family visiting,pets....it's 4 houses for 35€,one of them with a fake couple...so 3 houses avaliable.😧.

I was paying $75/mth for Premium plus replay. Now I'm only paying $35...a saving of $40/mth for me...and the only apt I'm really missing is R1