B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

I hope all you USA gents have a great 4th of July today.  My girls are all going to be here for the day so I know mine is going to be great.  A chance of isolated t-storms this afternoon but only 40% chance and only for the afternoon so it shouldn't affect my grilling out or the fireworks tonight.  It doesn't really matter because any day with my girls is a great day.☺️

• Like 1

I've been sitting here eating my breakfast and watching the replay again of Amalia and Damira when they got home from the club and thinking about B1.  I like Megan, don't get me wrong but I don't think she belongs in B1.  I think she would be better suited for B2.  She almost never runs around naked like the other 2.  She's always got that sheer robe on. Just like the B2 girls.  She likes to have sexy fun but isn't comfortable going too far.  Just like the B2 girls.  She spends a lot of time sitting on the sofa watching tv.  Just like the B2 girls.  I just think Amalia and Damira are a bit too much for her. I know there is no room for her in B2, I'm just saying I think she would be happier there. 

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope all you USA gents have a great 4th of July today.  My girls are all going to be here for the day so I know mine is going to be great.  A chance of isolated t-storms this afternoon but only 40% chance and only for the afternoon so it shouldn't affect my grilling out or the fireworks tonight.  It doesn't really matter because any day with my girls is a great day.☺️

Enjoy your day Dont,and a happy 4th July to all you US guys and gals...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay ... Wow !! Spontaneous and intense !!  Thanks Girls for this moment !! 

spontaneous, I hope you are joking, since when, the things that Amalia and Damira do are spontaneous

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

puoi credere che non lo sarà fino a quando Rocco il Rammer non ha accuratamente controllato il suo impianto idraulico !!

is for this, i want that she leave before