B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She told me to tell ya, she really likes ole' JOHN HENRY 😎 

HEHEHEHE

She only listens to Toto..when she's with me, anyway...🤣😎

So, just remind me...when did she actually say to you..''Thank you...Thestarider...my best friend...thank you for your support...thank you Thestarider.........bye bye...'' and cried..

Good job man..but I'm fucking sure she replaced Thestarider with Naga, but my hearing's not as good as it was...😉

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She only listens to Toto..when she's with me, anyway...🤣😎

So, just remind me...when did she actually say to you..''Thank you...Thestarider...my best friend...thank you for your support...thank you Thestarider.........bye bye...'' and cried..

Good job man..but I'm fucking sure she replaced Thestarider with Naga, but my hearing's not as good as it was...😉

Damn Naga all this time you thought she was talking to you...…. ????

Well there are advantages to being a MOD on this forum 😎

John Henry is a very well built little guy that swings ……….   a mean hammer..... JAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

I remember when B1 re-opened we had three recycled girls  irma,danaya and karol, I would be not surprised if the same thing happens,

me too I prefer to see three new girls but the only exeption I can accept is jasmine and stella 🙂

She is always welcomed back anytime if you ask me 🙂

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Probably closing B-1 down, too expensive for RLC these days oh lost memberships.

They'd be better off shutting down B#4 and bring 4 Girls to B#1 if they want to save on the Overhead.