B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon if they locked a dozen of the world's biggest brain boxes in a room for a whole week, without any distractions, they still wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable explanation why RLC have made these changes...

puzzled smiley

i already said why they made these decisions

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I reckon if they locked a dozen of the world's biggest brain boxes in a room for a whole week, without any distractions, they still wouldn't be able to come up with a reasonable explanation why RLC have made these changes...

puzzled smiley

I have a theory, B1 was beeing more watched than B4.  And they spend more money in rent and other things like the pool guy and extras..  So they want more clics on B4 in case they have to shut down B1 due to neighbors many complaints.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I have a theory, B1 was beeing more watched than B4.  And they spend more money in rent and other things like the pool guy and extras..  So they want more clics on B4 in case they have to shut down B1 due to neighbors many complaints.  Just my opinion.

Not bad Rob...

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

Well, there goes the only combi (Amalia and Damira) I actually enjoyed watching. So much chemistry. But again, RLC messed it up. So glad I cancelled my sub earlier this week. It's time to leave. Maybe in the future, when they get their shit together I will join again.

Yeah, pretty much the same for me. 

Messing up the one apartment that was actually working well is just inexplicable. Why couldn't they put Sara in the already-empty room in B4 and leave B1 alone? They already fucked it once before when they had Pam, Amalia and Daniela in the apartment and they didn't let Daniela stay for a 2nd month. But they'll let Sera/Sofie/etc stay for 4+ months... Whoever manages the Barcelona apartments for RLC is a moron.

• Like 6

I have been on RLC for a long time, but Sara had never seen her before, who knows where she found her, if this continues we will find fifty-year-old girls in the apartments

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

No sir, we should instead lock those idiots at RLC up for an eternity so we won't need to face anymore shit from them...

And then just randomly pick a team of university interns in their place & I believe they can do a better job.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have been on RLC for a long time, but Sara had never seen her before, who knows where she found her, if this continues we will find fifty-year-old girls in the apartments

Sara is one of the worst tennants EVER in the barca apartments.

She was here between Kamilla/Kristys last stay in barca, and Irmas/Ilonas first stay, which was nothing but horror. She was out of the appartment over 80% of the time, someone actually did the numbers, before she and White got sent away for being an absolut nothing for RLC.

Sara dragged home a BF close to her end, who got the knickname "mop-head" because of his dreads, and not being black at the same time

• Like 1