Masha ,(Dasha, Sasha) General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

I didn't who but last night they have new guests (couple) one of the couples slept one the floor.

Yesterday evening we saw some new guests who slept on the floor. Today we saw four other people, two couplers where they left their luggage in the apartment and left. Shortly after s & d changed bed sheets. Let's hope we see something exciting when they come back!

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Let's hope we see something exciting when they come back!

the only thing to read that would be exciting about this apartment is if it closed and then reopened with BRAND NEW, NEVER SEEN BEFORE tenants!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

Yesterday evening we saw some new guests who slept on the floor. Today we saw four other people, two couplers where they left their luggage in the apartment and left. Shortly after s & d changed bed sheets. Let's hope we see something exciting when they come back!

The one girl in the white t-shirt has covered for N&B on vacation before 

A chicken asked to an cow..you know when they gona arrive?And cow says..Muuu..not sure but we need some milking asap.Replies the chicken..cococororocuu..cow starts laughing..muimuimuuuuu..few hours later..milkman arrives..time to some milking..he opens the bard doors..and surprise..its almost empty..only a small brow egg in floor..the cow and the chicken had escape and legend says both are happy in a land far far way called..cowchiwood.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

A chicken asked to an cow..you know when they gona arrive?And cow says..Muuu..not sure but we need some milking asap.Replies the chicken..cococororocuu..cow starts laughing..muimuimuuuuu..few hours later..milkman arrives..time to some milking..he opens the bard doors..and surprise..its almost empty..only a small brow egg in floor..the cow and the chicken had escape and legend says both are happy in a land far far way called..cowchiwood.

in that vein; 2 bulls standing in chest deep snow, one turns to the other and says, ' i think i'll go back to the barn and slip into a warm jersey.

1 hour ago, sigfried said:

in that vein; 2 bulls standing in chest deep snow, one turns to the other and says, ' i think i'll go back to the barn and slip into a warm jersey.

Very true but ask yourself...are the bulls names..Crockett and grommet?If it isn't then all the theory goes down the toilet.!Life is tuff.