they should just rename nora & kikos place to, Those people who watch movies

I have to agree. Watching second rate movies whenever they are at home seems such an empty life. They never appear to watch the news (none of RLC couples do!) or sport.

I always assume they live active lives outside their apartment therefore simply chilling is fine, however, I am beginning to doubt they have any depth and any interest in the wider world!!!

I know right?

Like i get it,its their house their tired,but what about the days they stay in all day? they just sit and watch tv ignoring eachother, why not play a board game? why not play together with the dog? why not pick up a hobby like painting?

The tv doesnt make a relationship their time spent together does

heyyyy, stop your bullshit, they do what they want .. and if you looked you o?? neighbors listen to rock & roll 30s, my ex looks "dirty dancing" loop! and me, I did the same parties "Starsky & Hutch" and "star trek voyager"! and then? I'm a zero because I look hither? do you really know how to live your neighbors? they have the same life and the same taste as you? Are you normal? RLC is hither ....

I fully accept that real life is routine, often boring and unexciting but sadly they take it to a new level of inanity!!

They are very young people. They should be living exciting lives or be interested in the outside world instead they only watch the TV or play on the computer.

I fully accept that real life is routine, often boring and unexciting but sadly they take it to a new level of inanity!!

They are very young people. They should be living exciting lives or be interested in the outside world instead they only watch the TV or play on the computer.

Do not forget that you can not see outside of their life! qu'anastasya I know, for example, a fairly busy social life despite appearances ... club, bar, modeling, VIP evening .... when you go home, you have a desire, to get some rest! behoncé home has nothing to do with public behoncé ... you'd be disappointed if it was definitely on RLC!

Guest Squirrel

Actually, they both need to get to Paris,  London or New York if they want to progress in their careers. They both have talent and a potential to develop it if they get to a big city. (Though I, too, would prefer to live in Barcelona. It's warmer in winter.)

I think RLC and "free" rent can poison ambition, and these two have more creativity and ambition than any of the other couples.

Well looking at the amount of posts done by the people on this thread - your lives must be as exciting as theirs - watch reallifecams, post on camcaps, download a missed sex session!