have any rlc couples joined new webcam sites

thomas979

From what little I understand of the way RLC do business I can imagine all the apartments that are off line are now empty and the residents if they're lucky will have been given a severance payment. It's possible that more popular residents will be given a new contract, probably with new names as and when apartments come back online.

7 minutes ago, CassieMay said:

From what little I understand of the way RLC do business I can imagine all the apartments that are off line are now empty and the residents if they're lucky will have been given a severance payment. It's possible that more popular residents will be given a new contract, probably with new names as and when apartments come back online.

that would only happen if those "popular residents" wanted to move away from their family and friends.  I don't see much chance of that happening and i certainly don't see much chance of RLC opening any apartments anywhere near Russia.

• Like 1

Could someone fill me in on what happened? I haven't been here in a month or so, and there seems to have been an RLC-apocalypse.

I'm glad Linda and Tibor are still around though.

Edit: All right, I read the explanatory email that someone else posted. It didn't explain very much, but it looks to me as though the couples who got kicked were most of the ones based in Russia. With maybe the exception of Dash / Masha / Sasha. Is this the result of some new Russian law? Or the threat of new enforcement of an existing law?

If that's the case, then it's unlikely that these couples will be able to come back unless they're willing to either move out of the country or the legal threat passes.

Edit 2: Ah, I got my answer on the LifeUnderCam board:

I guess that means "new enforcement of an existing law."

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 10:50 PM, CassieMay said:

we have no reason to think this