B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Well looks like another one bites the dust tomorrow...Numi…. I am not at all impressed by D & D in the roommate Friends Twin Bed Room....  Diva Red is not been living up to her name at all, and this friend of hers Debbie, well just another space eater if you ask me, they sure keep thier distance for such good friends. It is no wonder they are moving Megan and Damira back to B-4 if that is what is going on. B-4 only has Seduction Salma and her new friend The Awesome Adventuresome Annabella that are even worth spending any time in that apartment to watch. B-4 Needs a facelift and RLC knew it.

I don't understand why RLC could decide to extend Diva when it is clear she is a do-nothing girl.

No shows, no bates, just topless or naked sitting around do nothing at best.

It is just like me sitting at the nude beach looking at naked girls but for free.

They must be getting really desperate to keep her and to invite her "friend" to this project.

I hope the potential re-shuffle would shake things up.

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well looks like another one bites the dust tomorrow...Numi…. I am not at all impressed by D & D in the roommate Friends Twin Bed Room....  Diva Red is not been living up to her name at all, and this friend of hers Debbie, well just another space eater if you ask me, they sure keep thier distance for such good friends. It is no wonder they are moving Megan and Damira back to B-4 if that is what is going on. B-4 only has Seduction Salma and her new friend The Awesome Adventuresome Annabella that are even worth spending any time in that apartment to watch. B-4 Needs a facelift and RLC knew it.

A Facelift of Closure.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Numi is swapping with Damira and Megan...

8 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Does Noldus work for RLC how does he get all his information.  Can he get them to do something about d&d

Ask him 😉

No, I'm not working for the RLC 😉 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Numi is swapping with Damira and Megan...

maybe because Salma and Anabella failed despite their efforts to keep up this apartment, instead making Damira and Megan arrive, orgies every night, once again RLC, they don't understand a cock

• Like 1