B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's obvious that there is something going on in B4 and they don't want any of y'all to see it but Naga.  if you honestly don't think that RLC knows that the cameras are down, you might be a redneck!!

RLC is Collecting the Rent.  The Girls have to Perform Their Solemn Duty.   BJ132c2356a2617e5b.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just wrote the following message to RLC : What is wrong AGAIN with B4 ??  It is ALWAYS the same appartment ... I think we ALL deserve an explanation... 

RLC Explain.  It's not in the Vocabulary.     

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO......of course they are!!  what a fucking joke RLC has become!!

Harley Noldus posted that approx. 0615.  For girls on vacation who are up till the wee hours of the morning where else would you expect them to be?

I've always enjoyed watching Megan, very mature for her age. (except shucking Oysters) I reason everything out and usually analyze my tastes too thoroughly to succumb to them blindly. And that's my chief defect, the real cause of my weakness. But this young lady Megan has taken possession of me in spite of myself, in spite of my fear and my knowledge of her; and she possesses me as if she had plucked out, one after the other, my every last aspiration. The fact that I can plant a seed, and it becomes a flower share a bit of knowledge, and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return from Megan it's worth the few months of my obsession. lol.27.gif.ed07a51148472eea182f39d9da678ef7.gif

Il y a 12 heures, Thestarider a dit :

I am sure they have already got plenty of them, they take days to respond to their email's as their customer service is even worse than their mangers of the apartments. They just don't give a shit about their membership it is that simple.

Yes RLC is not only slow in customer response, they are also cheats. Their support team are a bunch of lazy people, who give you copy/paste replies before checking anything.

They tried to cheat me, not once but twice over the past week.

Tell me lies over email that they can't fix the issue because of apartment maintenance but clearly, any idiot will know it isn't about the maintenance.

They even had the nerve to delete 1 + 1 more day from my Replay after my complaint.

Wrote to SegPay, demanded a solution if not a full refund.

Got back both refunds for the two cheating or attempted cheating incidents.

You can be slow, you can be stupid but you cannot be a cheat. If I did not check, they would happily continue to charge me at the old rate for as long as they could!

This is not just bad, but downright shady as fuck!

Lesson Learnt:

(i) If you are not happy with RLC content, all the downtime, slowness, lag and missing Replays, and overcharging, write in to SegPay and explain your situation clearly. 90% you will get a full refund.

(ii) If the so-called Support Team (I still don't know why they call themselves this when they don't support) are not replying to your emails, and you clearly have important issues to resolve, write to SegPay and explain your situation clearly.

P.S - If you are using credit cards, and you have a good r/s with your bank, 100 FUCKING % you will get your money back from RLC (even if SegPay somehow refuses to refund you).

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 3