B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Sara no es nueva. Ella no ha estado en RLC en más de 3 años. Era inútil como tetinas en un verraco del cerdo en aquel entonces y es probable que nada ha cambiado.  :gran sonrisa:

Yo no la conozco de su etapa anterior, pero visto ya el primer dia y lleva toda la tarde desaparecida.Mal empezamos.

18 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Girls moved all around to different apartments?  New girl in B1?  Talk about the certainty that Megan's bf is coming to fuck up everything in B4 and maybe more?  Sounds to me like I've missed a lot.  

It might seem like a lot but you didnt miss much, the girls swapped earlier this morning/noon and the new girl in b1 game this afternoon I think, so again you didnt miss much.

33 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll take your word for it because I haven't seen her yet and never heard of her.   

You might not get a chance to see Sara either, last time she was 80% or more out of the appartment, maybe there to sleep from once in a while.

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Am I the only one getting just a black screen and 3 dancing dots for B4 apt.  ???  The other apts are Ok and so is replay.

Was about to ask the same thing. Thumbnails seems to work.

59 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Holy shit, I've spent the past 2 days with my family and this is the first time I've been able to log into RLC or the forum and I see everything has changed.  Nothing is the same.  It's going to take me hours to read all the posts and watch replays to try to figure out what the hell is going on.  This sure isn't what I expected to see.  I  don't expect I'm going to like the changes but nothing I can do except live with it.

the only thing you can check out on replay is B1 LR 0245 this morning - Damira and Amalia on the LR table 😉

(And some kissing today in B4 tub between Damira and Megan.

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Io non sono pessimista, stavo solo mostrando i fatti, per me il 5% di spontaneità sarebbe stato sufficiente, ma per ora non v'è traccia di esso

I do not share this thought, surely we could never expect 100% of reality, because no one could ever be spontaneous in front of a camera

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Am I the only one getting just a black screen and 3 dancing dots for B4 apt.  ???  The other apts are Ok and so is replay.

not getting any cameras from B4 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

the only thing you can check out on replay is B1 LR 0245 this morning - Damira and Amalia on the LR table 😉

(And some kissing today in B4 tub between Damira and Megan.

Wasn't the living rom table thing thursday morning?