SegPay How do i pay with them and are they reliable

Victor69

RLC & SegPay don't know what going on so strange i don't get any further then that page 

Fill in my email & password click on the purple side nothing happens have switched of my virus scanner tryed fire fox Explorer and google tryed my ipad and my laptop BUT NOTHING 

what do io do wrong anybody ???????

Il y a 4 heures, Victor69 a dit :

RLC & SegPay don't know what going on so strange i don't get any further then that page 

Fill in my email & password click on the purple side nothing happens have switched of my virus scanner tryed fire fox Explorer and google tryed my ipad and my laptop BUT NOTHING 

what do io do wrong anybody ???????

Your credit card mightn't be allowing you to purchase it. I had the same problems i had to change to a different one because my credit card company didn't allow it.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:58 AM, Victor69 said:
LIGHTPICS.NET

Image IncrediMail Screenshot 0001 hébergée dans Lightpics

i filled in my email and clicked on "30 DAYS€44.95€34.95(€1.17/day)" but nothing happens ???

What do i do wrong anybody ????

i had some problems using Edge browser(didn't allowed me to pay for some reason)then i used chrome browser and works fine.i enter rlc page..then click to go to payment page(the image you have)then i put my email..put a password..then i choose what kinda service i want(basic,premium,one month,three months etc)then click in it and goes to segpay payment.As i said..only time it didn't acept my payment and give payment error was using browser Edge.So after that i Just use chrome.Sorry if sounds confusing but my English is crap.Hope you get it fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, I had some fraudulent attempts on my card after I used it with SegPay. First they tried to take about 45$ but failed, after a while about 15$ and failed, the third time 2-3$.

I blocked the card and created a new one. A few months later, when I paid with SegPay again, I saw the same behavior.

I'm not sure if the card data was leaked by SegPay, but it happened twice, both times after I used the card on SegPay. Never happened before, never happened after.

• 4 weeks later...