Sign in to follow this  
Victor69

SegPay How do i pay with them and are they reliable

LIGHTPICS.NET

Image IncrediMail Screenshot 0001 hébergée dans Lightpics

i filled in my email and clicked on "30 DAYS€44.95€34.95(€1.17/day)" but nothing happens ???

What do i do wrong anybody ????

10 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Password?

I fill my email in and password then click what i want to have ..... AND nothing not by my email or any were 

RLC & SegPay don't know what going on so strange i don't get any further then that page 

Fill in my email & password click on the purple side nothing happens have switched of my virus scanner tryed fire fox Explorer and google tryed my ipad and my laptop BUT NOTHING 

what do io do wrong anybody ???????

Il y a 4 heures, Victor69 a dit :

RLC & SegPay don't know what going on so strange i don't get any further then that page 

Fill in my email & password click on the purple side nothing happens have switched of my virus scanner tryed fire fox Explorer and google tryed my ipad and my laptop BUT NOTHING 

what do io do wrong anybody ???????

Your credit card mightn't be allowing you to purchase it. I had the same problems i had to change to a different one because my credit card company didn't allow it.

On 7/8/2019 at 8:58 AM, Victor69 said:
LIGHTPICS.NET

Image IncrediMail Screenshot 0001 hébergée dans Lightpics

i filled in my email and clicked on "30 DAYS€44.95€34.95(€1.17/day)" but nothing happens ???

What do i do wrong anybody ????

i had some problems using Edge browser(didn't allowed me to pay for some reason)then i used chrome browser and works fine.i enter rlc page..then click to go to payment page(the image you have)then i put my email..put a password..then i choose what kinda service i want(basic,premium,one month,three months etc)then click in it and goes to segpay payment.As i said..only time it didn't acept my payment and give payment error was using browser Edge.So after that i Just use chrome.Sorry if sounds confusing but my English is crap.Hope you get it fixed.

FYI, I had some fraudulent attempts on my card after I used it with SegPay. First they tried to take about 45$ but failed, after a while about 15$ and failed, the third time 2-3$.

I blocked the card and created a new one. A few months later, when I paid with SegPay again, I saw the same behavior.

I'm not sure if the card data was leaked by SegPay, but it happened twice, both times after I used the card on SegPay. Never happened before, never happened after.

This Topic has been moved to this Board from it's previous place.

• Like 1

any more experiences? Maybe any current subscribers experienced the same things as absro?

Heared that in other places as well, that segpay tried to get money?

6 minutes ago, Mahoney07 said:

any more experiences? Maybe any current subscribers experienced the same things as absro?

Heared that in other places as well, that segpay tried to get money?

I have had that happen as well. If you want to sub use a prepaid card and put just enough on it to avoid those problems. Or wait for RLC to use a reputable vendor who doesn't steal money.

20 hours ago, super134 said:

I have had that happen as well. If you want to sub use a prepaid card and put just enough on it to avoid those problems. Or wait for RLC to use a reputable vendor who doesn't steal money.

Payments are recurring with RLC.  They don't stop collecting until a Member says to Cancel.  If you use a Prepaid card then they can't collect after the funds on a Pre-Paid card is depleted since most Pre-Paid bought at the Retail Level can't have any funds added to them plus you have to pay an Activation Fee before they'll work.  A Pre-Paid Card from the Bank those are re-loadable but they come with a Monthly Fee.

With Segpay had few problems but with Verotill(or whatever they called)i had many many problems,they are terrible.

15 hours ago, zakon91 said:

How long will they use the outdated flash player?

Flashplayer will be closed at start of 2020 so they need to upgrade the player to HTML5 and on html5 no data can be added on video files to track it :)) more pirate videos.