Ary & George (2019) Part #2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wow aren't we lucky in the new apartment having the free cam in the fucking kitchen 😞

Kitchens piss me off as well buddy,i'm fucking sick of installing the bastards.😀😀

• Like 1

For less than 1 euro per day you can see as much as you want and where you want. Here are some people who want to see a lot but do not want to pay anything. If many interesting cams are unlocked soon, nobody will pay more and VHTV would be broke. Then no one would have any of this.
If something "happens" somewhere you still have the thumbnails and a lot is posted here.

2 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

Por menos de 1 euro por día se puede ver todo lo que quiere y donde quiere. Aquí hay algunas personas que quieren ver mucho, pero no quieren pagar nada. Si muchas cámaras interesantes se desbloquean pronto, nadie va a pagar más y VHTV sería la quiebra. Entonces nadie tendría nada de esto.
Si hay algo que "sucede" en algún lugar todavía tiene las miniaturas y mucho se publica aquí.

I'm sorry for my curiosity but... pay you VH for such comments? Do you have some kind of bonus or just have the same business vision as VH, nefarious? You think this free camera will bring new subscribers for their "great" vision or simply these tenants will be ignored. I feel very sorry because I really like them but for me it is an ignored apartment until they don't change their business idea.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

For less than 1 euro per day you can see as much as you want and where you want. Here are some people who want to see a lot but do not want to pay anything. If many interesting cams are unlocked soon, nobody will pay more and VHTV would be broke. Then no one would have any of this.
If something "happens" somewhere you still have the thumbnails and a lot is posted here.

If you think people will be attracted by seeing nothing you must live in fantasy land lool

• Like 1