B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

they have no one else Ze......lots and lots of repeats!

Seems that way Harley,,but even with repeats they could stay less time,three,four months with the same girls is boring as hell.And now they just move them from houses to others houses,from bedrooms to other bedrooms.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Seems that way Harley,,but even with repeats they could stay less time,three,four months with the same girls is boring as hell.And now they just move them from houses to others houses,from bedrooms to other bedrooms.

of course it's boring!  it doesn't matter what apartment they are in or how they move around, if you keep getting the same girls back it will always be boring.  there is nothing to look forward to!!

To reply to the "Theblacknight04" from the previous thread that ended.....

it's normal for a girl to have her boyfriend show up but it's not good business to bring him to the GOV apartments, that is what the couples on vacation is for.  The GOV apartments would be OK if the girls that brought their boyfriends would keep their boyfriends to themselves and not parade the other girls or their boyfriends around like a piece of meat!!  when i read about that slug of guy named Chris fingering the girls in B3 it made me want to puke.  i don't believe in it and it's not right in my opinion.  when Rocco gets here it will be VHRLC all over again and that is the main reason i don't watch VHTV!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Per rispondere al "Theblacknight04" dal thread precedente che si è conclusa .....

E 'normale per una ragazza ad avere il suo ragazzo presentarsi ma non è un buon affare per portarlo agli appartamenti GOV, questo è ciò che le coppie in vacanza è per. Gli appartamenti GOV sarebbe OK se le ragazze che hanno portato i loro fidanzati manterrebbero i loro fidanzati a se stessi e non sfilano le altre ragazze o loro fidanzati in giro come un pezzo di carne !! quando ho letto di quel sorso di ragazzo di nome Chris diteggiatura le ragazze in B3 ha fatto venir voglia di vomitare. io non ci credo e non è giusto, a mio parere. quando Rocco arriva qui sarà VHRLC tutto da capo e questo è il motivo principale per cui non guardo VHTV !!

But it is obvious that in front of the cameras no one ever brings himself to be 100% himself but even outside of RLC there are exhibitionist couples, swingers or even "open history" I simply do not understand why all this malice towards a boy who will come to see his girlfriend. Honestly, even I was in his place, I would have fun, they are young and they will have plenty of time to think about the serious things in life, I think so, I would like to see only harmony in the evenings and among the girls

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The GOV apartments would be OK if the girls that brought their boyfriends would keep their boyfriends to themselves and not parade the other girls or their boyfriends around like a piece of meat!!

Like Karol did...
I totally agree, Harley...it just doesn't happen in normal real life, does it? Certainly not in my world...😕

• Like 1

Just now, Theblacknight04 said:

But it is obvious that in front of the cameras no one ever brings himself to be 100% himself but even outside of RLC there are exhibitionist couples, swingers or even "open history" I simply do not understand why all this malice towards a boy who will come to see his girlfriend. Honestly, even I was in his place, I would have fun, they are young and they will have plenty of time to think about the serious things in life, I think so, I would like to see only harmony in the evenings and among the girls

i get that it's an adult website and that they are doing it for the cameras/viewers, i'm just old fashioned and believe in a true couple only being with each other.  i know that i am way out there on the end of the limb when it comes to this line of thinking but that's the way i am.  i don't pay for it anymore and if you want to "see only harmony in the evenings and among the girls" then don't bring in dudes to disrupt it!!

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Like Karol did...
I totally agree, Harley...it just doesn't happen in normal real life, does it? Certainly not in my world...😕

thank you Naga!  i'm not saying it doesn't happen in the world because there are swingers groups out there and that's a whole different ball game.  in normal, real life, it just doesn't happen!  why doesn't RLC create an SOV.....Swingers On Vacation apartment if that is what so many people want to see!!

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

ottengo che si tratta di un sito web per adulti e che lo stanno facendo per le telecamere / spettatori, io sono solo vecchio stile e credo in un vero paio essendo solo uno con l'altro. So che io sono via d'uscita c'è sull'estremità dell'arto quando si tratta di questa linea di pensiero, ma questo è il modo in cui sono. Non pago di più e se si vuole "vedere soltanto l'armonia di sera e tra le ragazze", quindi non portare in tizi di perturbare it !!

When I talked about harmony I meant that if a boy arrives and leads us to see a busy evening what is the problem? I honestly had an exhibitionism relationship, being "old-fashioned" doesn't mean bad judgment if other couples do something different from your normality, we're in 2019 and the world is changing and will change again