B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Watching the 2 girls last night made Sofie probably realized that she was not at the same level , in terms of sexuality, than her 2 friends beside her ... Was so funny to look at her ans see how inconfortable she was ... 

What I loved about it was that Sofie rolled over to go to sleep, and thought the other 2 would do the same. Sara had other ideas. She tried to get near Sofie, who wasn't interested, but she didn't realise Sara would roll then over to her friend...and the rest is history, as they say...:biggrin:

Good morning gents.  I'm really sad to see Sofie's guest packing to leave but we knew it couldn't last long.  I really enjoyed watching the 3 of them last night on replay.  Obviously I skipped all the games and crap and just watched the bedroom action and it was worth it.  The couple hours I watched them last night was the most I have watched B2 in the over 5 months I've been here combined.  That tells you how much I think of the current and recent past residents of B2.

Like most of the rest of you I had to laugh at how uncomfortable Sofie got when they came back from wherever they went for that half hour.  It was just too much for her.  She likes to play but her comfort level is pretty low.  I'd love to see her friend come back again but who knows.  Sara I'm sure will visit Sofie more often now but I doubt she will get any further with her than she did last night.  Sara is better off with girls like Damira, Anabella and Salma. Hopefully one of the new girls coming in will tempt her as well.  She is very obviously into girls big time.