Jump to content

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't amazing that after all these years around here we know what is going on LOLOL, She is making the rounds.

Don't worry about me, Don't, I'm perfectly fine...

Sharpies are a fetish of mine...😏

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Well they were but it didn't last long.  They all 3 just left with big shopping bags.  At 2130??

RLC supplies

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thestarider said:

Isn't amazing that after all these years around here we know what is going on LOLOL, She is making the rounds.

You may have been here since Noah was in the boat building business but I haven't.  I'm still trying to figure out everything.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontgetnone said:

You may have been here since Noah was in the boat building business but I haven't.  I'm still trying to figure out everything.

There are days it feels like it, that is for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NOPE...…...I wished she would grace us with her presence again, If only just to say hello. She has become very beautiful business woman. 

MILF, yep I said it, a MILF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thestarider said:

NOPE...…...I wished she would grace us with her presence again, If only just to say hello. She has become very beautiful business woman. 

MILF, yep I said it, a MILF

Stay tuned 😉 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...