B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Everything on RLC is a show.

But when the participants actually enjoy what they are doing (or who they are doing. 😂) it doesn't matter.

We don't get a lot of shows with this much intensity but that just makes them more memorable when we do.  This one tonight I will remember. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

We don't get a lot of shows with this much intensity but that just makes them more memorable when we do.  This one tonight I will remember. 

I'm assuming you didn't watch the show at B4 tonight but you should.

I know you are not a fan when a guy is involved but Anabella and Debby really stole the show. 

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

I'm assuming you didn't watch the show at B4 tonight but you should.

I know you are not a fan when a guy is involved but Anabella and Debby really stole the show. 

I appreciate that but as long as they were doing their thing in the same bed as Megan and Rocco then I don't want to see it.  There will be other nights when they are alone together and those are the nights I will watch. 

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

The door on the downstairs bathroom won't open.

They seem to be having a problem with doors the last couple of days. 🤣

That downstairs powder room door has been a problem as long as I have been here.  How difficult is it to fix the handle/lock on a simple door?  I've probably replaced at least 30 of them in the last 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

The door on the downstairs bathroom won't open.

They seem to be having a problem with doors the last couple of days. 🤣

not days - months .....