B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

4 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Numi has to be closing in on her departure, I believe it's 2+ months since she arrived in B4.

I wish there was more attention to chemistry in the apartments, right now it's just a blanket of 'meh' across the board. Flyby or Wifi or what's-her-face is a dud, as is Naomi. No matter how attractive they are, they're about as appealing as an empty beer can (I hope they prove me wrong). There's no interaction between B4 and B1, B2 - but we know that Damira with Anabella could stir up some activity if invited to a party.

Numi is on day 62 today, so still one month...

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Numi has to be closing in on her departure, I believe it's 2+ months since she arrived in B4.

I wish there was more attention to chemistry in the apartments, right now it's just a blanket of 'meh' across the board. Flyby or Wifi or what's-her-face is a dud, as is Naomi. No matter how attractive they are, they're about as appealing as an empty beer can (I hope they prove me wrong). There's no interaction between B4 and B1, B2 - but we know that Damira with Anabella could stir up some activity if invited to a party.

The only part of your post I don't agree with is Naomi.  I think she could be and would be a lot of fun if she would just not be so drawn to Sofie.  I think she would surprise us all.  Just a gut feeling

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Numi is on day 62 today, so still one month...

It just surprises me that other girls a lot more active and interesting than Numi are out after 30 days and she's going on 90.  She not only doesn't do anything herself but she makes sure Aurora and Sara don't do much when she's around either. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

The only part of your post I don't agree with is Naomi.  I think she could be and would be a lot of fun if she would just not be so drawn to Sofie.  I think she would surprise us all.  Just a gut feeling

I sure hope you are right, she is a very attractive woman.

B1 and B2 need an injection of some sort to kill the sameness they've sunken into.

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

It just surprises me that other girls a lot more active and interesting than Numi are out after 30 days and she's going on 90.  She not only doesn't do anything herself but she makes sure Aurora and Sara don't do much when she's around either. 

I think we are in for a disappointment when Numi leaves, I don't think that will change much.

Aurora and Sara reminds me of this girl I worked with about 10 years ago. We had just about nothing in common, and weren't even attracted to each other. Once the alcohol was flowing we were all over each other, just the purest of lust. The next day we were back to 'Hi, how are you' and polite smiles. I moved away 6 years ago, and she got married and had kids. Every time she went to a party after that, she would either call me or hit me up on social media to talk about those days. Some people are just completely incompatible sober, and perfect for each other when drunk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So a great party tonight 😉

The only chance it has of being great is if Naomi goes off with Aurora or Sara and Sofie stays with the other one.  And I still think Numi needs to go out somewhere. LOL  But I really hope you are right.  We need to see Naomi in action.