B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

If they pay the subscription fee there is no law I know that says they can't be members and read all the posts.

Many of the girls checking CC 😉 therefore one should be mindful of how to refer to them 😉

à l’instant, dontgetnone a dit :

If they pay the subscription fee there is no law I know that says they can't be members and read all the posts.

IIRC I don't think the mods here allow the girls to create an account and post anything.

But yes, they are definitely free to browse and read everything. I am just saying I don't think it is good for the girls.

For eg, can you imagine if one girl read about naughty/cheeky being done to her by other girls and because of this, disrupted their harmony?

I am just stating an non-extreme example. There can be many reasons for the girls NOT to read CC or any other RLC-related forums.

I think Damira is suffering from cunnilingus deprivation.  There is nobody in B4 to go down on her except Salma and I don't think she wants Salma to do it.  Now Anabella has joined the sisterhood so maybe things will change for Damira.