B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

i think that was a fun night. Yes I'd love to see a full on Megan/Rocco double 2some (can't really call it a 4some) but from this crowd that's very unlikely. But it was better than I expected. I also quite enjoyed the Sofie-Belle💗smoke party.

Although dominating the thumbs (parly due to B4 UM I heard) they couldn't usurp the Debi-Damira bath.

well, the dam is broken and Naomi along with ever other sl@tty girl has been seen topless and felt up by a guy she just met.  Sofie only goes over there to have her pussy rubbed by another girls boyfriend because it turns her dirty little ass on.  Belle will be the loser through all of this, it's just a matter of time!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

well, the dam is broken and Naomi along with ever other sl@tty girl has been seen topless and felt up by a guy she just met.  Sofie only goes over there to have her pussy rubbed by another girls boyfriend because it turns her dirty little ass on.  Belle will be the loser through all of this, it's just a matter of time!!

I see Harley is giving out his quaulified opinion again. Thought you did not have a RLC account Harley? Or is your crystal balls working?

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0615 Belle and Nate are home

Very quiet.Belle💗washed her feet in the shower -dancing barefoot? I seem to remember another girl in B2 who also washed their feet like this, just the feet and nothing else. It may have been Jasmin, although she used to shower her mouth which was strange.